Just got banned unfairly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flipsy

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Are you serious? Game 1 was punishable also.

You started the game being negative about TT and then started to complain about Fiddle being underrated, when you and a enemy was playing him. If you don't like TT or Fiddle, then don't play the map or use the champion, you could of played a ARAM or another custom game to pass time with friends. Your whining about the map and Fiddle to the enemy was unneeded.

Game 3

You called Xerath bad when you counter him with Ahri, yes Ahri is a counter to Xerath. You was a jerk in this game, but to a lesser degree as Case 1 and 2.
I whine in game 1, and that's more punishable than their direct insults towards me as a person? I admit that I whined, and I also admit that playing TT was a bad way to pass time, because it reminded me of why I put Fiddlesticks down and focused on playing Orianna. But the enemy team reported me for what? What was the reason when they threw all personal insults at me?

game 3, look at from a different perspective. That game, I was sincerely trying not to sound insulting to him, he was just plain out missing skillshots, maybe he was new to skillshots, idk he was tailing his ultimates alot even when I wasn't using Spirit Rush. First off, he insulted himself, and the only line that could've been better put was where I said he was bad. But I wasn't trying to sound demeaning, but since you can't put tone of voice into text alone, I could see it was misinterpreted. Our Varus was 5-8, putting himself down, and I was being nice in saying he was at least learning. How can you say that I was completely a ****** to the enemy Xerath, but nice to our pug Varus? That makes no sense.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipsy View Post
I whine in game 1, and that's more punishable than their direct insults towards me as a person?
You insulted them also, and I bet you argued with them more after the game.

Quote:
game 3, look at from a different perspective. That game, I was sincerely trying not to sound insulting to him, he was just plain out missing skillshots, maybe he was new to skillshots, idk! But I wasn't trying to sound demeaning, but since you can't put tone of voice into text alone, I could see it was misinterpreted. Our Varus was 5-8, putting himself down, and I was being nice in saying he was at least learning. How can you say that I was completely a ****** to the enemy Xerath, but nice to our pug Varus? That makes no sense.
Okay, let's say you wasn't trying to be a jerk about it. You could of used other words besides bad, such as unskilled.

Varus is your teammate, while Xerath is a enemy. You going to treat them both differently

EternalDarkSushi

01-13-2013

I've said this in other threads in the hope that people take at least some advice: stop being hostile. I'll admit that threats on the internet are pretty petty and silly at the core, but they're not needed at all. So why use them? The biggest problem with a competitive game is that it can bring out a bad side to people when they're irritated or frustrated.

You have to understand, with the context we have, the conclusion most would draw is that you're negative and don't contribute to a positive experience. You're far from a horrible person, as I've seen MUCH worse behavior before. Still, you gotta let this stuff go, man. It's not worth the stress for you or them, so why feed into it? I play with a few friends every couple nights, and each of us have different personalities. One of us tends to get heated and frustrated when a match goes poorly, and things unravel sometimes...all because of irritation. Best part is, I get to deal with it later on, and have to calm the person down to listen to reason. Point being, the whole deal isn't worth the headache for anybody.

I'll close with the fact I think you weren't banned unfairly. I wouldn't spam punish on you because I think you're sheer poison to this game, but you're not someone that most would particularly enjoy playing with. I'd suggest finding a middle ground for you and your team that keeps from irritating your nerves, so you don't say something you'll regret later, and inevitably cause a debate or fight with your teammates. Good luck finding out whatever that is for you, and just try to enjoy your game. At the end of the day, that's all it is.

Flipsy

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You insulted them also, and I bet you argued with them more after the game.

Okay, let's say you wasn't trying to be a jerk about it. You could of used other words besides bad, such as unskilled.

Varus is your teammate, while Xerath is a enemy. You going to treat them both differently
Game 1:
Stated Fiddlesticks got worthless season 2.
said "wooooooooah still worthless".
stated I like thinking when I play video games, hence why I picked up Orianna (I get migraines if I don't play a champion that requires thinking in some way, didnt have to do that with Fiddlesticks)
stated it was adorable they were talking about an underrated champion on a **** map.
Only insult was saying "g losers", because they continued to berate me with insults rather than let go of it and keep playing the game (as evidenced by me asking who was crying). Only reason the game ended at that point was because our 4th and 5th got done with their game so we could forfeit. Why would I stay in a lobby with 3 people that don't matter to me enough to argue with? This argument is invalid.

Game 3:
I was getting ganked in the middle of typing it and hit Enter rather than hit Esc, was going to say "bad with skillshots", as seen in my continuance where I tried to reiterate by saying he wasn't good at aiming his skillshots, and just because he isn't good with aiming the skillshot doesn't mean Ahri counters Xerath. The only spell he really landed on me was Mage Chains, which was a point and click. He didn't hit any other skillshot, and was blaming champions for his inability to land skillshots because he was tailing them. Again, no reason for a ban in this game, just English misinterpretation. Varus was a random (we were a premade group of 4), so why would I NOT take the opportunity to insult someone already insulting themselves and were on my team? My team was clearly winning at that point in the game (Vlad ended 9-1-16, I ended 22-7-15) so if I really was that big of an *******, by your assumption of me with the other games in this case, I would have just bashed him into quitting and carried til the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDarkSushi View Post
I'll close with the fact I think you weren't banned unfairly. I wouldn't spam punish on you because I think you're sheer poison to this game, but you're not someone that most would particularly enjoy playing with. I'd suggest finding a middle ground for you and your team that keeps from irritating your nerves, so you don't say something you'll regret later, and inevitably cause a debate or fight with your teammates. Good luck finding out whatever that is for you, and just try to enjoy your game. At the end of the day, that's all it is.
Over 50 games over the 4 day period these reports happened, and only 3 cases made it, 2 of them I feel were absolutely unjustifiable, and 1 worth reporting only because a teammate would rather play Hello Kitty Adventures and hit No in a forfeit rather than play the game the way it should be played. So mathematically, 1/50 games were "poisonous". Still don't see the fairness. But hey, time to make it 50/50 poisonous games thanks to this decision. I went from having no punishments on my account to skipping a warning or a 1-day ban, and got a 3-day ban for this. Tribunal is more poisonous to me at this point than anything.