Just got banned unfairly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flipsy

01-13-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6129780/

Game 1: Played TT with friends to kill time. My opening line was "reasons why TT was never a fun map: this game". Enemy team completely insults me, then reports me after. Decision: Punish.

Game 2: Cho'Gath on my team repeatedly states he would not get into team fights, and at one point in a 3v1, says "I'm not going to fight that" when we are chasing the low HP enemy Kha'Zix. Cho could have cut him off, doesn't even pursue, Kha'Zix gets away. This happens FOUR TIMES where Cho refuses to even attempt at helping an engage and we lost. I don't recall calling anyone the N word at any point in the game, so I don't understand where that report accusation came from.

Game 3: I play Ahri, enemy mid is Xerath. He uses his ultimate twice, each time, I counter by using Spirit Rush. He proceeds to rage at himself, saying Ahri counters Xerath. I sincerely stated that the champion doesn't directly counter, he just isn't landing skillshots. Just because he's bad with skillshots doesn't mean the champion is a direct counter. I get reported for "being mean". I wasn't trying to mean it in a demeaning way, and if the people who hit the Punish button had kept reading down, our Varus was doing worse than their team, and began insulting himself. My response? "At least you're learning, you aren't doing that bad ". Before anyone tries to say I was mean to teammates, me, Nocturne, Vlad, and Volibear were in the same house and trolling each other.

So no, I don't understand why I got banned. I've seen others say worse things than I've said, clearly admit to trolling, admittedly feed, and continue to play the game. I get outright insulted hard game 1, get a feeder and enemy-assisting Cho'Gath game 2, and make a sincere remark about how a Xerath may be bad with Xerath's skillshots but doesn't mean it's a direct counter, and I get a ban. Someone tell me where I was wrong?

Kranberries

01-13-2013

Ahri [00:44:46] and kill yourself, cho

That's probably what did it. There is no excuse for this no matter what the reasoning was.

Flipsy

01-13-2013

If you had been in the game, you would have wanted to walk over to his place and punch him in the face. He ran across my lane as I counter-ganked a Kha'Zix gank, Kha'Zix ran right by him as he just trotted along. Second time, we were taking Dragon, Cho was at enemy team's wolves, we had a ward at blue and saw their jungler was taking it. Cho ran off through mid lane instead of trying to sandwich him. Third time, Cho was taking enemy red as we chased Kha'Zix at low HP to him. He runs back to top lane and says "I don't wanna fight that". 3 separate times, he no **** plays patty-cake with the enemy team, lets them get away at low HP, and didn't want to help the team at all. There's no excuse for doing that at all. And I wasn't the only one pissed about it, as you could see by my teammates' reactions. So I get a ban while this guy continues to make other players hate the game because of people like him? Pfft.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipsy View Post
If you had been in the game, you would have wanted to walk over to his place and punch him in the face. He ran across my lane as I counter-ganked a Kha'Zix gank, Kha'Zix ran right by him as he just trotted along. Second time, we were taking Dragon, Cho was at enemy team's wolves, we had a ward at blue and saw their jungler was taking it. Cho ran off through mid lane instead of trying to sandwich him. Third time, Cho was taking enemy red as we chased Kha'Zix at low HP to him. He runs back to top lane and says "I don't wanna fight that". 3 separate times, he no **** plays patty-cake with the enemy team, lets them get away at low HP, and didn't want to help the team at all.
So that's why he should kill himself over a video game? No, stop trying to justify your actions. I would of punished your case.

magooomba

01-13-2013

Quote:
If you had been in the game, you would have wanted to walk over to his place and punch him in the face. He ran across my lane as I counter-ganked a Kha'Zix gank, Kha'Zix ran right by him as he just trotted along. Second time, we were taking Dragon, Cho was at enemy team's wolves, we had a ward at blue and saw their jungler was taking it. Cho ran off through mid lane instead of trying to sandwich him. Third time, Cho was taking enemy red as we chased Kha'Zix at low HP to him. He runs back to top lane and says "I don't wanna fight that". 3 separate times, he no **** plays patty-cake with the enemy team, lets them get away at low HP, and didn't want to help the team at all.
And again, it doesn't matter what your reason was, there is no excuse for your own behavior.

Flipsy

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
So that's why he should kill himself over a video game? No, stop trying to justify your actions. I would of punished your case.
I'm not trying to justify it, I'm stating my reasoning behind it. So yes, I get 1 punish, but the ban came from 2 other games that got the punish button. Did I seriously deserve a punishment overall? I've said worse in other cases (albeit to friends and we were trolling in all chat) and got pardoned for that, but 1 bad line at the end of a **** game with a bad player, and because of 2 insta-punishments, I get punished? I don't think that if you take all 3 games into consideration, it was worth a punishment. Maybe if game 2 was alone, sure.

One line in this group of cases isn't worth an instant 3-day ban imo. Especially since I have never received a warning or 1-day ban on this account.

magooomba

01-13-2013

Quote:
I'm not trying to justify it, I'm stating my reasoning behind it. So yes, I get 1 punish, but the ban came from 2 other games that got the punish button. Did I seriously deserve a punishment overall? I've said worse in other cases (albeit to friends and we were trolling in all chat) and got pardoned for that, but 1 bad line at the end of a **** game with a bad player, and because of 2 insta-punishments, I get punished? I don't think that if you take all 3 games into consideration, it was worth a punishment. Maybe if game 2 was alone, sure.
Do you seriously deserve a punishment for telling someone to kill himself? Does that question really need to be answered for you?

And we don't vote on an individual game basis, rather we decide if your overall case merits punishment based on the sample games provided.

Flipsy

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
Do you seriously deserve a punishment for telling someone to kill himself? Does that question really need to be answered for you?

And we don't vote on an individual game basis, rather we decide if your overall case merits punishment based on the sample games provided.
Woah, people playing a game with the largest troll community in existence and would take "kill yourself" to heart? Serious? LOL

Well if that's the case, and I got banned mostly in part to telling a bad player who refused to play this game to kill himself, then sobeit. I got my ban. I will take it in stride.

And proceed to troll and make this game as miserable as humanly possible for anyone I encounter. I've seen trolls continue to troll, feeders continue to feed, players who act like this Cho'Gath get away with making a game completely worthless to play and a waste of 20+ minutes of the lives of 9 people, and I get a ban for saying 1 hurtful thing while they get away with it. I will now troll and make people rage until they find a better game to play. Why? Because trolling seems to be a more effective way of having fun than playing the game the way it should be played, as I have seen by the Cho'Gath in this game. Word.

magooomba

01-13-2013

Quote:
Woah, people playing a game with the largest troll community in existence and would take "kill yourself" to heart? Serious? LOL
It's not about whether people take it to heart. It's about whether or not that kind of behavior is acceptable. It's not. Again, you seem to think that shifting the focus away from your own actions will somehow negate your own responsibility. That's not how it works, honey.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
Are you serious? Game 1 was punishable also.

You started the game being negative about TT and then started to complain about Fiddle being underrated, when you and a enemy was playing him. If you don't like TT or Fiddle, then don't play the map or use the champion, you could of played a ARAM or another custom game to pass time with friends. Your whining about the map and Fiddle to the enemy was unneeded.

Game 3

You called Xerath bad when you counter him with Ahri, yes Ahri is a counter to Xerath. You was a jerk in this game, but to a lesser degree as Case 1 and 2.