League Replays - A program that records your games!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fencer

02-17-2011

So someone made what Riot should have done since the release of the game, a well made REPLAY PROGRAM, so you now can record all your games, without taking much space of your HD, and without any kind of work with Fraps or movie converters.

I'm here to suport their cause and make some propaganda! Let us enjoy their great work!

http://www.leaguereplays.com/

the program size is minimal, and the replays go from 2mb-6mb.

It makes it easier for the community to exchange knowledge, to do some commentaries and really learn from other people experience.

You also can always look at the gam without focus on one person (Even tough it doesnt save other people's movement that accurate if you are not watching them.)

The program is made by Haxalot and Pkairo (and If Im forgetting someone Im sorry)

I hope the news spread fast and as soon as everyone start sharing their replays, things will be so much more interesting!

(This is a clone reply from the General discussion because I didn't knew where to post it!)

Marasamaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

thanks man. helped me alot

Divachi

08-20-2011

hell yeah >ty

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-20-2011

What's with the downvotes? It's a useful program.

SL Glare

10-18-2011

How Can I Comment On A Game That's Replaying... You Know A Commentary

xVitaminQx

Recruiter

10-18-2011

Would I be able to upload these replays to my YouTube channel?

SL Glare

10-24-2011

I agree, Would I be able to? I downloaded it and It recorded all of the games but how can I save it so I can upload it to movie maker then youtube?

Jeff Fred Tom

12-10-2011

If its 2 mb then no you need like to record it with fraps after that to youtube upload 2 mb is like the crappiest quality youtube video in existence

Nezumi69

12-11-2011

The FAQ on the website explains that

"How do I edit a replay / upload it to youtube?
Replay files are not videos, so you cannot just open them in your favorite video editing software. You need to first use software like Fraps or Camtasia to record a replay while it is playing back.

Once you have recorded the bits of video you want from a replay you can then edit it together using normal video editing software and upload it to youtube."

Sounds like more work, why would I not just record all my games with Fraps?
For 2 reasons, the file size of a video is enormous, especially those output from screen capturing software. To record all the games you play would take excessive amounts of disk space and would probably need to throw a lot of them away to free space up. By contrast an LRF file saved by LOL Replay is only a few MBs for a 30min match, so you could easily have hundreds of matches recorded which you can play back at any time.

The other reason is performance. Screen capturing software requires a lot of CPU and disk IO while it is recording and this can have an effect on your game while you are playing. LOL Replay on the other hand has no noticeable impact on the performance of your computer while it is recording so you can just leave it on all the time. It will automatically start recording when you play a match too so you donít need to remember to hit record."

KnightsOfOrgasim

01-19-2013

hi