GLHFGG - The Chat for Troll-Free Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lmmortality

01-13-2013

Hey everyone, I'm Immortal, and I started the chat GLHFGG. Originally, I started this chat at level 25 to have a group of players to play with that weren't trolls/ragers/afkers/etc. This chat started as a chat room for players primarily under level 30.

However, a plethora of 30s came along and the chat room's numbers has skyrocketed reaching mid 40s during the day with all levels of players/skill levels. In addition, I am now a level 30. Therefore, it is fit to advertise this chat for all levels now.

-Are you tired of the players you find in normals or ranked?
-Do you perhaps want a duo partner or to start a ranked team?
-Do you want to improve while meeting friendly, skilled players that you can group with?
-Do you have questions about LoL that you need answered or want to discuss the game in general?
-Do you want to have fun?

If you answered yes to any of the above, you should definitely join the GLHFGG chat. It's a pretty epic place. As I'm typing this, there is over thirty players in the chat.

If you don't know how to join a chat room, here is how:

1. Go to the Chat Room Control Panel which is between your friends list and notifications.
2. Click the icon on the bottom that says Create or Join when you hover over it.
3. Type in "glhfgg" without the quotations then hit enter.
4. On the top of the chat room by the minimize and x, you should see a cog. Click that and check auto-join on start up.
5. That's all! Hope to see you there and look forward to playing games with you all.

We also have a TS3 server for our chat.

TS3 Server info:
IP:71.83.177.127
Channel:GLHFGG
Channel Password:huehue

Link to original thread:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2954634

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lmmortality

01-25-2013

bump