What am I getting banned for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

story of a noob

01-13-2013

Someone plz come in and take a look at it. I got banned for 14days for this so can someone give a good explanation for this?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6128835/

Strongly demanding a review of this case if possible cuz i think the tribunal system is so unaccurate now.

Kranberries

01-13-2013

You seem to have a huge attitude problem if one little thing does go your way.

Look at case 2, you couldn't stop bashing yi for calling mid, When you were the one that instalocked. You literally through a fit over it. Not rage induced, but like what a toddler does.

EternalDarkSushi

01-13-2013

Going to have to agree with Kranberries, here. You gotta chill and roll with choices people make if your supposed role is taken. My strongest role is as a carry, either AP or AD, yet many games I have to jungle, support, or support since someone else either ignored me saying those were my best roles. It just happens that way, and sometimes people can be a bit selfish or they may just ignore pre-game chat, which is unfortunate. Just don't let it get you mad, and take what role is needed.

As for the other issues, you're way too hostile with people that you don't agree with. You're combative. Everybody is bound to disagree, but you're playing a team game. Adapt to the people you're playing with, and if they're not being reasonable, don't push them. Not to mention you're at a 14 day ban, so this has been happening for a while. Take the last chance you have and change what you're doing before you lose your account. I hate seeing people perma-banned, but sometimes that's what it takes to make the community a better place. Hopefully you fix your issues, whatever they may be...because you're on your last leg. Good luck, and try to take that advice. For your sake, and the people you play with.

Bendrake

01-13-2013

And that's was the story of a noob...

Beside that, get a look here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726400