tribunal needs to stop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SalvationSKY

01-13-2013

the idea might be great. but the actual way it works is beyond dumb. ive been playing this game since beta and love it alot. but tribunal is getting ridiculous. i want to discuss some key things that i see wrong with it. and also let you review my most recent ban case. becase it is truely truely outrageous.

the first thing i want to say is stop banning for language. thats the stupidest thing ever. A player has to manual take of the chat filter in order to see cusing. that means he puts himself in a suituation to see it. and also it takes like 2 seconds to ignore someone. they cuse once, tab + left click, problem solved. theres no reason to ban for vulgar language, verbal harass maybe.

i dont know how many people play to lose. you play to win. being anger shows that you have a passion towards this game and that you actually are trying. ofcourse you cant win 100% of the games but its dumb what you get banned for now a days.back before tribunal no one trolled, yea poeple had bad games, but it was still fun and enjoyable.

also ive noticed that if you actually do something against the summoners code, then they find random games you got reported that arent even worthy of reports to tag on to your case so that they can ban you. prime example, my case, herr it is

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6040601/

1st game: look at my teams scores. our lulu was 0/7 in 15 mins and literally came top, ran into enemy tower and died to my lane oppenent. like ofcourse im going to get mad about that.even the other team agrees she is trolling. like he ruins a whole game and i get banned for 1 word that could have been blocked my the chat filter?

game 2: i wish i knew why this was even included? people just go on tribunal look at your scores and punish away. bad games happen. my entire team was doing poorly. what am i suppose to report my whole team every game they are not 10-0. just doesnt make sense.

game 3:i dont eeven have anything to say about this. like what did i do lol?

game 4: can people do math? riot is suppose to review cases right. ill break it down.
BT=3k
BC=3k
hurricane= 2750
boots =900

so thats: 3000+3000+2750+900=9650
and lets say 300 for potions. thats 10k. my total gold in that game is 11k. please tell me how. i can buy all those items worth 10k and be able to sell and buy back new items with 1k difference. anyone who has played this game knows you get like 20% or some ridiculous low sell back value for an item. math just doesnt add up.

game 5: also good example people dont read chat logs. my whole team says kartus trolls me and picks kart after i picked kat. i am forced to go top against a jayce and kart sits mid and presses r all game. but all people see is the score. no one reads the chat log.

tribunal has turned into rubbish. i might as well just ignore all my team at start and report all of them at end. just remove it. people didnt even troll before tribunal. this is getting out of hand. just my opinion.

KUBlueBarracuda

01-13-2013

I vote punish for language if it is used to insult another teammate/

Rengar [00:22:15] plz ******s
Lulu [00:22:25] reported for lanquaqe
Rengar [00:22:44] ****** means ur happy

This is a typical auto punish for most Tribunal users. So, you can make a huge post trying to rationalize and defend yourself; but at the end of the day if you are going to use a homophobic slur to insult others in League you are more than likely going to get punished.

From a red:

[NEW] Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?
Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.

SalvationSKY

01-13-2013

yea but what about the other 4. just random bs so they can ban me

Getsuei

01-13-2013

4. You do not judge based on weighing all the good games shown in a case versus the bad games shown in a case. You judge based on whether you find any instance of violating the Summoner's Code in any of the games shown in a case. If our judgment were based on both good games and bad games weighed against each other, then it could be easily abused by violators setting up premades or custom games and having their friends on these games "wrongfully report" them to build up a fake "good reputation".

Getsuei

01-13-2013

Read up on :

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2068259

And it's 2 side threads that are in the original post. It may help you understand the system better.

KUBlueBarracuda

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSKY View Post
why would i waste the time playing with friends to fake report me lol. people like you should get raped.
Well this was a fun thread. You have confirmed here that you exhibit a horrible behavior towards other people.

Tribunal working as intended.