Proof Tribunal bans troll victims:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Noob Feeder

01-13-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6027551/

In b4 someone is like "u were banned for trolling the trolls", you call that trolling? That's called being frustrated with the tribunal and the ppl who play this game and don't get banned but only I get banned.

Ahahahha, off to play much more fun games that don't have **** communities and to fix the problem the brilliant company behind the game lets the community police itself. I for one am not surprised by the outcome.

Mitey Oosik

01-13-2013

I'll respond and I'll try not to be too much of a d*** about it.

First of all, you made a choice to pick a name that you knew all too well ppl would question. You did that intentionally, you! You wanted a name that would annoy ppl and you did it on purpose. No sympathy from me when you bring it on yourself on purpose.

Secondly, in regards to your report, you are another one of those that "has to have the last word". No matter the conversation, no matter the comments, YOU have to say something, to prove what, I don't know.

I'm disregarding the fact that you started it all off with "bad team". What makes you such a stellar player that you feel you have the right to make a comment like that. People that insist on making those comments are only trying to hide their own failings in game. Does that make them innocent? Absolutely not. Did you report them? Probably not. You refer to a **** community but, once again where you fail, is that you are a part of this community. If you are not part of the solution than you are part of the problem.

Its a time ban, so your "choice" at this point is to realize that you are not the "all knowing" not the "all stellar" and stop adding to the hate. I don't understand why people have such a difficult time just not responding, i don't know maybe you can explain why you feel you have to respond to people like that, only to become one of them. I've had people try and talk to me that way, and when I don't give in to their immaturity, guess what........it stops every time. Those players, just like yourself, thrive on chaos within the game, otherwise you wouldn't do it. For some reason, people truly enjoy **** talking each other behind a screen.

Im willing to bet, get people face-to-face, and they wouldn't dare to say an ounce of filth they say on line for fear of getting their fat nerd butt thrown down.

Get over yourself, you're a faceless player like the rest of us, you are proving nothing with your rants or arguments. No one cares. Not one person that finished that game even thought twice about anything you typed, just like you didn't care about anything they typed once the game was over.

I've never been banned and never will be, because I really don't care what people say to me.

A Noob Feeder

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
I'll respond and I'll try not to be too much of a d*** about it.

First of all, you made a choice to pick a name that you knew all too well ppl would question. You did that intentionally, you! You wanted a name that would annoy ppl and you did it on purpose. No sympathy from me when you bring it on yourself on purpose.

Secondly, in regards to your report, you are another one of those that "has to have the last word". No matter the conversation, no matter the comments, YOU have to say something, to prove what, I don't know.

I'm disregarding the fact that you started it all off with "bad team". What makes you such a stellar player that you feel you have the right to make a comment like that. People that insist on making those comments are only trying to hide their own failings in game. Does that make them innocent? Absolutely not. Did you report them? Probably not. You refer to a **** community but, once again where you fail, is that you are a part of this community. If you are not part of the solution than you are part of the problem.

Its a time ban, so your "choice" at this point is to realize that you are not the "all knowing" not the "all stellar" and stop adding to the hate. I don't understand why people have such a difficult time just not responding, i don't know maybe you can explain why you feel you have to respond to people like that, only to become one of them. I've had people try and talk to me that way, and when I don't give in to their immaturity, guess what........it stops every time. Those players, just like yourself, thrive on chaos within the game, otherwise you wouldn't do it. For some reason, people truly enjoy **** talking each other behind a screen.

Im willing to bet, get people face-to-face, and they wouldn't dare to say an ounce of filth they say on line for fear of getting their fat nerd butt thrown down.

Get over yourself, you're a faceless player like the rest of us, you are proving nothing with your rants or arguments. No one cares. Not one person that finished that game even thought twice about anything you typed, just like you didn't care about anything they typed once the game was over.

I've never been banned and never will be, because I really don't care what people say to me.
Lol did you see the guy banned for not talking and playing bad, ahahahah, bans are inevitable. And this is my 2 week ban, next one is perma! A lot of fun free games have come out where I can be a dick all I want, cuz you know what, I am a dick on the internet, that's my personality! Its fun! If you are super serial on the internet, you must be extra boring irl! :P

UnremarkableOne

01-13-2013

where is your proof the others did not get banned? did you review their tribunal cases? not that you would know since names aren't included. if you don't report toxicity than it goes without punishment, you were punished because you were caught.
You're right, go be rude and obnoxious somewhere else, I'm sure that you will be loved there by the community and not eventually blacklisted. Ignore honest advice and make a foolish and judgemental comeback about having manners.

A Noob Feeder

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnremarkableOne View Post
where is your proof the others did not get banned? did you review their tribunal cases? not that you would know since names aren't included. if you don't report toxicity than it goes without punishment, you were punished because you were caught.
You're right, go be rude and obnoxious somewhere else, I'm sure that you will be loved there by the community and not eventually blacklisted. Ignore honest advice and make a foolish and judgemental comeback about having manners.

Ahahhahah! Have fun in carebear land where big ol Riot can coddle ur mental disabilities while playing ez mode Dota.

UnremarkableOne

01-13-2013

why thank you, and they are instabilities not disabilities, have fun likely worming you're way into jail in real life, though it will take a few years until your at least 18

A Noob Feeder

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnremarkableOne View Post
why thank you, and they are instabilities not disabilities, have fun likely worming you're way into jail in real life, though it will take a few years until your at least 18
You definitely have a positive attitude even when someone is trolling you! If you said that in the tribunal you would be banned ahahahahhaha! But don't worry have faith in Jesus and Riot and all will work out!

Mitey Oosik

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Noob Feeder View Post
Lol did you see the guy banned for not talking and playing bad, ahahahah, bans are inevitable. And this is my 2 week ban, next one is perma! A lot of fun free games have come out where I can be a dick all I want, cuz you know what, I am a dick on the internet, that's my personality! Its fun! If you are super serial on the internet, you must be extra boring irl! :P

Your prerogative, Buh Bye!

A Noob Feeder

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
Your prerogative, Buh Bye!
suck it NOW

Xianio

01-13-2013

Quote:
Well, it certainly didn't take you long to show us why you're going to be permabanned. Ah well, keep thinking that everyone else or Riot is the problem and we'll keep shaking our heads.

I hope you haven't spent money on this game. You're only a month or two away from losing it if so.

Let the door hit you on the way out.