Was this ban fair?

Yes 7 41.18%
No 11 64.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Bans are way to harsh and inappropriate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Father Tension

Recruiter

01-12-2013

My friend came over as I was just finishing a 5 vs 5 on summoners rift. He asked if he could play so i let him play the tutorial with your team being bots and the other team being bots. After we decided we were going to go outside. I thought since it's a tutorial game it wouldn't matter if we left it playing. But we were wrong I was banned for it and posted a new thread but it got deleted. I've been banned before for unnecessary reasons just because anyone has the power to ban you if multiple people ban you.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

by tutorial you mean bots game?

if you abandoned a matched teammate, then you are subject to punishment.

but it doesn't take only one game to be punished though.

Father Tension

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Like I said before I have been banned before some my fault some not mine because of power outages. But This was my team was bots and the other team was bots.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Tension View Post
Like I said before I have been banned before some my fault some not mine because of power outages. But This was my team was bots and the other team was bots.

then l was not because of leaving, probably it was the tribunal.

Ask player support.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new

TenienDaithen

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Tension View Post
My friend came over as I was just finishing a 5 vs 5 on summoners rift. He asked if he could play so i let him play the tutorial with your team being bots and the other team being bots. After we decided we were going to go outside. I thought since it's a tutorial game it wouldn't matter if we left it playing. But we were wrong I was banned for it and posted a new thread but it got deleted. I've been banned before for unnecessary reasons just because anyone has the power to ban you if multiple people ban you.
According to leaverbuster FAQ, it only works in match made games that you queue for. Did you check your email?

Esteno

01-12-2013

your bots teammates reported you? lol (seriously, I don't think you were reported for that match)

Kinvaras666

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteno View Post
your bots teammates reported you? lol (seriously, I don't think you were reported for that match)

1: You don't need to be reported, the LeaverBuster is automated.
2: It still works on Coop vs AI
3: It doesn't works on customs(ARAM, and so), but there reports of AFK/Leaving counts.
4: If everyone leaves a custom game, it doesn't exists anymore (leaving and dcing are different things, one must click to leave)

FuriousHades

01-12-2013

yes.it still work on co-op vs al xD

Esteno

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
1: You don't need to be reported, the LeaverBuster is automated.
2: It still works on Coop vs AI
3: It doesn't works on customs(ARAM, and so), but there reports of AFK/Leaving counts.
4: If everyone leaves a custom game, it doesn't exists anymore (leaving and dcing are different things, one must click to leave)
even the ones where you are the only player?

NinetyNineTails

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteno View Post
even the ones where you are the only player?
LeaverBuster only hits matchmade games. You can only be in a one-player vs bots game if you made a custom. So, no, you won't ever get hit by LeaverBuster if you leave a one-player game.

You can and will get hit by LeaverBuster for leaving Co-op vs AI games, since those are matchmade.