Need help with cs and lane. Please know what you are talking about!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuy˛mi View Post
What I am saying, is that this is material that everyone can look up, everyone knows. I am not saying that I can do it 100% perfect with all the champions in the game, but yes, I can do it.

Now I am not here to argue, and I honestly don't give a **** what you think about attention. Yesterday for example 3 different people spectated some games of mine, and they were all telling me it's not my fault I lost the the game, and they gave me some advice like warding x instead of y, etc, pretty much they didn't even pick up why I would do this and not that for example. That's why I am saying, I need people who the game way more than I do.

Why I have 1200 elo, I am not even sure why to be honest, and honestly elo.. I don't care about it so much. I just know that I can do better, but for some reason it doesn't work, I am missing something.

I am looking for people who know about the game and ARE willing to help. Now if i hurt your feelings or something because I told you "what you said I know already" then **** off dude. Seriously, just because I told you that, you are all like "that's why you are 1200" bla bla bla?

I am sorry, but I honestly don't think that elo has any meaning in this game, and I don't even know how it works.

For example, there are people that have even more rating than the pros.. but where are those people? Just playing at their home or something because they don't have what it takes to play at that level.

Another example, and I really don't understand how this works. I have 14 wins let's say and 16 loses, and I am sitting at 1100 something elo, and my friend has the same win/loss and has 1400+, can some1 explain to me how this works? Because I don't get it.
Well, for one, you didn't hurt my feelings and I did not mean to be an A-hole by telling you "clearly you aren't doing those things or you wouldn't be 1200 Elo."

I mean, clearly, you ARE doing something wrong if you aren't rising above 1200. If you really want to improve at the game the best thing you can do is start taking criticism. Blaming your team won't help and demanding that some super-high-elo player give you "secrets" won't help; because there aren't really any secrets that you can't find out by watching someone stream, reading guides, or forums, etc.

The difference between seeing other people do these things, or say these things, and actually implementing them for yourself in game is that you need to know WHY and WHEN to do certain things and the only way you learn those things is by doing them yourself.

I was in a similar situation to you a few weeks ago.. I easily achieved 1500 Elo last season, and then I queued with a friend at the beginning of this season and dropped my Elo down below 1100.. I used Cho'gath jungle to carry myself back up into the 1200 bracket, but I was still struggling.. so I asked a friend who's at 1800 to give me some advice and he said, "Getting bad players fed will not win you games. You have to get fed yourself and lead the team into winning."

I started playing Galio Mid after that, and have since pulled myself up to ~1360, and I'm continuing on that upward trend.

Having people watch your games may be helpful.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
I am not saying that I can do it 100% perfect with all the champions in the game, but yes, I can do it.
That right there is the first thing to fix.

powwder

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirielis View Post
That right there is the first thing to fix.
give this man a trophy. just because you know what to do doesn;t mean anything if you can;t accomplish it. every fat person knows they have to stop eatting too much **** and work out to lose weight but applying it is what matters.

practice until you get the execution down. then practice some more. practice makes perfect

LeppyR64

01-14-2013

I use LOL Replay. When I see a carry that does a better job than me, I watch the replay from their team's perspective.

Tsukuy├▓mi

01-14-2013

Ok guys, I think the problem then is that I probably know these things more in theory and I am not implementing them in the game as much as I think.

The only solution is to practice actively more.

I'll let you know if my elo will raise