Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Tribunal isn't going away

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchierkeWiking

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Nope, no matter how many times the banned guys complain, how many gazillion threads we get by those players using the same old buzzwords "broken", "joke" and so on. They don't care about your threads, your comments, your arguments or your threats. They simply don't and so the Tribunal will never go away.

If you got banned and think it's everyone else fault then you will get banned again. You know what the real solution to this problem?, go play another game. A game where you can rage and curse as much as you want without repercusion. I don't think they punish that in DoTA 2.

So there, go play DoTA 2. Rage as much as you want. And if you were right about Riot and the Tribunal then LoL will eventually fall into obscurity, if you were wrong then LoL will have one less unwanted player and you will have a game that fits better with your personality.

Everyone wins.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Cept for DoTA 2 players until Valve puts something in place to mediate behaviour. Then same argument goes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Why would it go away, as long as riot maintains their lazy mentality they enjoy the free labor you ******s are offering them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Cause fine individuals like you prove that this free labour system is working.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

170 Calories

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Derpshot:
Why would it go away, as long as riot maintains their lazy mentality they enjoy the free labor you ******s are offering them.

I gladly offer my time to this game because the only thing I dont like about this game are the toxic players. So I will do my part to keep the game fun for the 99%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
170 Calories:
I gladly offer my time to this game because the only thing I dont like about this game are the toxic players. So I will do my part to keep the game fun for the 99%


you know those "statistics" riot puts out are utter bull**** right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Derpshot:
Why would it go away, as long as riot maintains their lazy mentality they enjoy the free labor you ******s are offering them.


So because your peers are your judges you have the audacity to accuse Riot of being lazy etc.. What I find unusual is that they created a game where you can play free if you wish. That they built the servers, infrastructure, forums et al. All this for your, my, and everyone's enjoyment and some return on their investment. For this you have the gall to flame Riot, flame others, and generally be abusive.

I believe you must have been banned in a past life and are just raging without thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoinTBlanK86

Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
YueienGato:
Cause fine individuals like you prove that this free labour system is working.

One invdivual doesn't speak for everyone. Stop using any little thing you can to your favor. Sure there are people that get banned by the Tribunal that deserve it, but there are JUST as many that get banned that do not. This system does not work. It is inefficient in so many ways. Don't open up a thread just to rant if you cant give any evidence to back up your opinion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoinTBlanK86

Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
embalmdk:
So because your peers are your judges you have the audacity to accuse Riot of being lazy etc.. What I find unusual is that they created a game where you can play free if you wish. That they built the servers, infrastructure, forums et al. All this for your, my, and everyone's enjoyment and some return on their investment. For this you have the gall to flame Riot, flame others, and generally be abusive.

I believe you must have been banned in a past life and are just raging without thought.

Free, IF YOU WISH**. The thing is, you know that no one does that. Everyone eventually ends up spending at least a little money on this game. You can not properly enjoy the game with 10-15 champions. If you cant play champions who are strong against others then you have a huge disadvantage in this game. Same with runes. Don't be so modestly blind. I would love to see some stats posted showing how much money they get from JUST accounts they know for SURE are duplicate accounts opened by previously banned players. I can assure you it is an undoubtedly egregious number. Thus, the real reason for such a vindictive punishment system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
PoinTBlanK86:
Free, IF YOU WISH**. The thing is, you know that no one does that. Everyone eventually ends up spending at least a little money on this game. You can not properly enjoy the game with 10-15 champions. If you cant play champions who are strong against others then you have a huge disadvantage in this game. Same with runes. Don't be so modestly blind. I would love to see some stats posted showing how much money they get from JUST accounts they know for SURE are duplicate accounts opened by previously banned players. I can assure you it is an undoubtedly egregious number. Thus, the real reason for such a vindictive punishment system.


You may be correct; however, that does not mean that for those few who choose not to pay do not. The more serious players pay something I agree. As a note, except for skins you can take your time to get champs and runes. Also, the last time I looked, companies are there to make a profit. Riot has a choice, hire more people, allow the disgraceful attitude to continue, or find a cost effective albiet imperfect way to mitigate the games. Riot can charge for the game and pay "judges", but I believe that the best way to correct is to allow our peers to judge. Riot hands out the punishment, not the judgement.


12