Does anyone just solely play dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luninareph

01-16-2013

Almost all Dom for me.

hoihoi8

01-16-2013

I play all Dominion. The last two SR games I played I quit out of boredom. Stalemate games that last 45+ minutes are boring! Last hitting creeps for 10 minutes is boring. Spending 20+ seconds running from your base to the battle is boring. SR seems like a dated concept to me.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

LAtely i've been getting more and more aggravatingly toxic players that get worse evry game i play in my sr ques unless i run with a full 5 men premade, so yeah, it's draining my already barely existent desire to play Sr, even if there are rl friends involved. so SOloque DOminion for life
Cya at dominion soloqueue

SlothCrusade

01-17-2013

It's all I've been doing lately.

SR....kind of felt like a chore after too long.

Stonesinger

05-09-2013

I play Dominion and the occasional ARAM. Or I'm playing Smite which has more modes like this that don't last exceedingly long and has less ragers. *smite because typing in smite is hard when you move with WASD. Dominion because very few people take dominion as serious buisness that you need to do JUST THIS or your horrible.*
The smaller game times means I can get up to 8 games done instead of 2 maybe 3 before internet cuts.

Durandal0717

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
Two, the biggest reason I feel mostly done with SR, is the strict strict strict enforcement of the professional meta, even in normal games. Want to play Elise support? Rage. Want to duo top? Rage. It's ridiculous. Nearly every SR player thinks the game will break if you don't play like TSM does. It's tiring when your only choices are spamming chat and arguing over who goes mid/top/adc or having to play support/jungle every game. It really bugs me when people demand the pro meta but refuse to fill support or jungle.

Three, games there snowball so hard that too often things are pretty much over (barring a miracle throw) by around 20 minutes, but people refuse to surrender. I hate turtling out near certain losses for 45+ minutes. The game times on Dom are much more attractive.
^Also my reasons.

And getting straight into skirmishes, even if they are poke/poke-dodge wars.

Why spend 10-15+ minutes (gosh, even worry about efficiency of) last-hitting minions on SR before team skirmishes occur when there's maps for players to get straight into the mle?

Sure, last-hits help on all maps, but really, is farming the fun part of this game? More PvP, less farming. More fun.

poshMONKIE

05-09-2013

they should make it ranked more people would play i know i would

Koravel

05-10-2013

I play like 99% Dominion.

I play SR ranked enough to get placed and then that's that.

Weeks1

05-10-2013

I'm not even ranked. The only other queue I play is ARAM, for the sake of taking a breather from Dominion and learning champs I don't normally play.

Arcades79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

I would play Dominion exclusively if the que times weren't so ****ty