Will ARAM kill Dominion?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fri ri

04-30-2013

Discuss

Redenbacher

04-30-2013

No. The two have coexisted for some time now. Just because ARAM has a queue, doesn't mean the people that have stuck around playing Dominion for this long will all of a sudden quit. If they do, it'll be because of neglect, not ARAM.

Northpaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Dominion queues are noticeably longer today, but that's not surprising since the ARAM queue is brand new. Give it just a little bit and I'm sure things will go back to normal.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

No.

Discuss.

Ukaei

04-30-2013

Aram and Dominion are two totally different beasts.

They can coexist.

However, Riot can't neglect dominion for too long, because it will project to current and new players that Riot doesn't care, and so they will leave.

Lessis

04-30-2013

yes all dominion players on my friends list are in a game playing random dominion is dead ty riot

Eyemite

04-30-2013

In the short term it probably will affect the dominion player base because of riot's failure to address dominion's issues. In the long term it should balance back out if riot at some point addresses these issues.

Ikruti

04-30-2013

There will most likely be a noticeable dip temporarily in Dominion queues as I'm sure a lot of people (like myself) would like to try out ARAM. However ARAM is ARAM and Dominion is Dominion, as silly as that sounds the principal is sound.

Marasm0

04-30-2013

New thing appears.
Everybody gathers around to see it.
Novelty wears off.
Crowd disperses.
Life continues with little to no change.

th3drow

04-30-2013

ya i got excited about matchmaking aram then after one game i went back to dominion haha

12345 ... 6