Does anyone just solely play dominion?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

th3drow

01-13-2013

I've found myself the last like 6 months only playing dominion, I like not having the possibility of a match going an hour, I have more fun in dominion, and run into less people that burst a blood vessel because I bought a different boot than they think i should buy (though it still happens)

Anyone else only play dominion?

MyDeadGrandma

01-13-2013

I think I played, like maybe 20 summoners rift games last year.

You get used to playing support heroes that are allowed to have items like everyone else. And nobody gets mad at you for heimer or AD malz.

Muggsly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

I used to pretty much exclusively play dominion but the lack of draft mode or ranked play is starting to break me. I really hate blind matches for many reasons. You can't counter, mirror match ups are boring, and team comps are a toss up. It is counter intuitive to everything I come to expect from a team based game. If things don't change soon I will probably stop playing dominion even though I love it more than SR since it is all team fight all the time and much faster paced. But I like strategy in my moba maps and blind pick is just boring.

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Iīm pretty much a Dominion player only, usually I donīt have the time to spend 50+ minutes on a SR match, only play that map when my gf or someone else invites me.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

01-13-2013

I've tried playing this game, but everyone of my matches degenerates in a one sided roflstomp after 10 minutes.
It's either:
-Most op team comp (kass, urgot, eve in my case)
-Whoever gets the troll that exclusively free-champs or the dc-er

I honestly never got a skill-matchup in my entire 80-games. It's either 1 team has better picks or serious players, and they win in 10-15 minutes.
Kinda nice for grinding ip , if you're into that sort of thing

Infirc

01-13-2013

i would exclusively play Dominion if most of my rl friends liked it, but for the moment if i want to play with friends i'm stuck playing Sr, it doesn't help when some of them are early birds and have already been quite a few hours online when i log in. there was a particular week back ind ecember when i felt like Not logging in at all because i was ****ing tired of farmfest ville

Ceruse

01-13-2013

I mostly play dominion, since I like the faster pace and the team fights. Furthermore, if you have a frustrating game, you don't spend as much time in it unlike SR

Catnium

01-13-2013

I used to play dom only , now i hardly play league at all cba anymore

NamKim

01-13-2013

I play other game modes, variety is the spice of life.

However, on a normal day, I will most likely pick Dominion over any other map.

wingstreet

01-13-2013

i play a rift game every now and then when friends want to but if i could prove it i've probably played 5 SR to my last 300 dom games.

12345 ... 7