What champion should I buy to carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeonPanda

01-13-2013

If you are playing draft, I reccomend evelynn. Only 1350 IP and an excellent champion. She is fast, powerful, and is great at ganking/roaming because her passive makes her go invisible (one of the few champions in the game that can do that)

If you aren't playing draft, I would reccomend Malphite. He is an excellent champion. Easy to play, doesn't die often, and is also hard to harass due to his passive shield.

Overall, both champions are excellent choices for carrying a game.

Delete Teemo

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCatzz View Post
P1NECO, i suggest you go with Garen. If you are low on influence points he is only 450 and he is a good temporary champion to use to get money to buy a much better champion such as Volibear. He is a melee fighter and he can carry easily. But one thing, to carry with Garen you must have quick fingers. If you cannot type, you cannot use him. As long as you can press keys quick with your eyes on the screen then you are good. To build for him you should fist get the Ionian Boots of Lucidity. These boots reduce his cooldowns which he definitely needs and give him a relatively good speed boost. After this get the Homeguard enchantment, which makes you get out of your spawn quite fast(doubles your speed for 8 seconds). Next buy Warmogs Armor(+1000 health, plus UNIQUE passive ability: Restores 1.5% of your maximum health every 5 seconds). After buy the Bloodthirster. Next get the Nashor`s Tooth. IF you get this far (trust me I have before) get the Phantom Dancer. I have never got THIS far but if you do get the Trinity Force.

Well, the first part of this is right. Garen is a great champ to carry with in all elo and level ranges, especially low. Garen is tanky while still dealing ludicrous amounts of damage and has an excecute ult. Both of these things just destroy new players.

Oh, and dont go boots of lucidity or nashors tooth. Pick a defense boot (depending on your enemeis) and rush a cleaver. garen spin attack with cleaver can aoe shred an entire team's armor.

From there if you want defense, pick up any of these: warmogs, frozen mallet (good on offense too), randuins omen, or spirit visage.

For offense, pick up any of these: Infinity edge (jugment can crit, AND gets affected by the passive. this item is a must buy if you're fed) Bloodthirster, mercurial scepter for the cleanse and a HUGE movespeed buff, or maybe even another black cleaver if you're feeling frisky.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWenus View Post
Why does it matter, all you play is bots...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/38786701#history
LOL
Are those the recommended Jax items...?

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWenus View Post
Why does it matter, all you play is bots...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/38786701#history
LOL
You could say the same about my last 10 games, but wouldn't be accurate. Playing bots right now because I can do it while watching the Season 3 qualifiers.