Alexander, the Wandering Android

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rioreusu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Here's a champion I've spent some time thinking up, and I feel it's ready to be posted here. Please give me all the constructive criticism you can throw at me! I know the numbers are probably all crazy and off, but to be honest, I don't know how to gauge them. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore
Alexander and Jayce have always been known to be the best of friends. Since childhood, these two have worked as allies to create a better world. Upon discovering the crystal, which eventually caused an invasion of Piltover by the Zaunite scientist Viktor, Alexander knew that the crystal would be a revolution in helping Piltover, and eventually all of Runeterra, take the next step in technological advancement. As the excavation team extracted the crystal from its source, the cavern began to collapse. As the rocks caved in from above them, Alexander saw his friend desperately usher the crew to the surface. A stray boulder released itself from above, falling directly towards Jayce. Alexander knew that in order for their goal to be achieved, one of them needed to survive. He threw himself into Jayce, forcing him forward, and watched as the boulder fell between them with a deafening thud. Alexander heard the muffled cries from his friend, the desperation in his voice forced Alexander to frown. At least one of them could make it out alive. Maybe he could as well. Alexander immediately jumped into action, looking for an escape route. From a safe distance, Jayce watched in horror as a portion of the mountain collapsed. He knew that Alexander wouldn’t have wanted him to stay, as it would only cause both of them to die. He shook his head and composed himself, ordering the excavation crew back to Piltover. Alexander’s sacrifice is one that Jayce wouldn’t soon forget.

It was soon after that Zaun had learned of the incident in the Ironspike Mountains. Viktor immediately volunteered for the expedition, and left to investigate. When he arrived, his suspicions would prove to be accurate; he found a severely-wounded Alexander a short ways from the mountain, heading towards Piltover. The scientist asked for a briefing as to what happened, but Alexander replied with a false story. Viktor had already learned the truth from his informants, and immediately had Alexander seized and taken back to Zaun for experimentation. Once Alexander had reached Zaun, he awaited Viktor’s return from Piltover. Once the scientist arrived, the experiments began. Test after test, Alexander begged for execution, anything would be better than what was happening to him. Viktor ignored his pleas, and continued infusing Alexander with advanced technology. One item in particular was the Omniweapon, a weapon infused into his forearm equippred with many different forms of weaponry. Before Viktor could complete his masterful project, a vengeful Jayce appeared, unaware of his tortured friend’s existence. A battle between the two scientists ensued. During the battle, Alexander’s bindings were destroyed, and he made a quick escape from the lab, and from Zaun, before the mad scientist could relieve him of his own free will. One thing he did now know that Jayce had indirectly returned the favor by wreaking havoc upon Viktor’s laboratory. So, he turned to the League of Legends, hoping they may reverse the damage that has been dealt to him, and maybe even reunite him with his childhood friend.

“Viktor thought he had created his greatest weapon within me… I will show him that he created his worst nightmare.” –Alexander; upon storming into the Institute of War
Here are a list of his abilities (some numbers may need tweaking!):

Passive - Machine Valiance
Whenever Alexander Omnishifts, he gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10 bonus attack damage for 10 seconds for each nearby enemy champion for 8 seconds. The ability does not stack when Omnishifting, it only refreshes the duration.

Range: 1250

Q – Shield Bash/Flash Bang Grenade/Side Swipe
Shield Bash – Alexander charges forward with his Omnishield, colliding into the first enemy unit he comes into contact with. All closely surrounding units are knocked back, and take 50/80/110/140/170 (+.4 Total AD) in physical damage.

Charge Range: 300
Charge Speed: 700
Knockback Range: 100
Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 Seconds
Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70

Flash Bang Grenade – Alexander tosses a flash grenade to target location. It explodes on impact, dealing 70/90/110/130/150 (+.5 Bonus AD) magic damage to surrounding units.

Throw Range: 700
Radius: 200
Projectile Speed: 1000
Cooldown: 8/8/8/8/8 seconds
Mana Cost: 70/70/70/70/70

Side Swipe – Alexander swings his combat knife from one side to the other, dealing 80/100/120/140/160 True Damage to all targets hit. Additionally, enemy champions hit by Side Swipe take an additional 10/20/30/40/50 (+.5 Bonus AD) physical damage over 5 seconds.

Range: 200
Cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 Seconds
Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75/80

W – Blast Shield/Mortar Shell/Camouflage
Blast Shield – Alexander’s Omnishield becomes blast-proof, increasing his Armor and Magic Resist by an additional 10/25/40/55/70 for 5 seconds. The bonus from this ability is reduced to 50% if Alexander Omnishifts while this ability is active. Additionally, Alexander’s movement speed is reduced by 15%, and is immune to incoming slows for 5 seconds. This bonus only remains active while Alexander remains in Sentry Mode.

Cooldown: 16/16/16/16/16 Seconds
Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60

Mortar Shell – Alexander roots himself for .5 seconds, firing an explosive mortar shell to target location in the process. All enemies in the radius are dealt 80/115/150/185/220 (+.3 Total AD) physical damage. Mortar Shell has a .5 second cooldown. This is not affected by effects that reduce cooldowns. While in Assault Mode, Alexander accumulates a mortar shell every 12 seconds. This is affected by items that reduce cooldowns. Alexander can hold up to 3/4/4/5/5 shells. The flight time of the shell is gradually increased the farther it flies, from 1.0 seconds to 2.5 seconds. Additionally, each subsequent cast of Mortar Shell costs an additional 50 mana, to a maximum of 200 mana. Alexander cannot attack or use other abilities while rooted by Mortar Shell.

Range: 1600
Radius: 300
Subsequent Cast Timer: 4 Seconds
Cooldown: .5/.5/.5/.5/.5 Seconds
Mana Cost: 50/50/50/50/50

Camoflauge – Alexander moves to gain an advantage on his enemy, and activates his Omniweapon’s cloaking mechanic. During the next 15 seconds, if Alexander goes idle in brush for 3 seconds, he goes prone, becoming stealthed for 15 seconds. When Alexander becomes unstealthed, he gains 15/25/35/45/55 Movement Speed for 3 seconds, and his next attack deals an additional 8/11/14/17/20% damage. This effect persists for 3 seconds after Alexander becomes unstealthed unless Alexander makes a basic attack.

Cooldown: 17/16.5/16/15.5/15 Seconds after Alexander becomes unstealthed.
Mana Cost: 65/65/65/65/65

E – Omnishift: Sentry/Omnishift: Assault
Alexander harnesses the power of his omniweapon, shifting his tactics to fit the situation. Activating this ability will shift Alexander into Sentry Mode or Assault Mode. Additionally, Alexander gains 4/6/8/10 Attack Damage. Activating this ability will put his other Omnishift ability on cooldown as well.

Cooldown: 2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5 Seconds

R – Omnishift: Recon/Omnishift: Assault
Alexander harnesses the power of his omniweapon, shifting his tactics to fit the situation. Activating this ability will shift Alexander into Recon Mode or Assault Mode. Additionally, Alexander gains 2/3/4/5% Lifesteal and Spell Vamp. Activating this ability will put his other Omnishift ability on cooldown as well.

Cooldown: 2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5 Seconds

Statistics
Health: 445 (+75)
Health Regen: 5.0 (+.6)
Mana: 215 (+40)
Mana Regen: 7.2 (+0.70)
Range: Recon (150), Sentry (150), Assault (400)
Attack Damage: 49 (+3.5)
Attack Speed: 0.700 (+2.5%)
Armor: 15 (+3.3)
Magic Res: 30 (+1.00)
Move Speed: 315

-----------------------------------------
But yeah, there you have it folks. My goal is to have him be played in the jungle or in top lane. Any extra help/advice would be loved.

Legendary Wisdom

08-09-2012

Sounds cool but 9 ablitlys seems too much

Rioreusu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedSoldier View Post
Sounds cool but 9 ablitlys seems too much
Well, he is just in the beginning stages of my design, and I feel like some abilities may be swapped out for other ones that I've tossed into the 'thought pile'. But this is what I've come with thus far. Is there any specific input you can give?

Infatigable

03-07-2013

Make it 6 abilities,