Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you like this idea?

Worst idea ever! 3 37.5%
I wouldn't buy but I'll play during free week. 0 0%
Needs tweaking. 1 12.5%
Seems rather fun. 1 12.5%
Riot, please make this champion! 3 37.5%
Voters 8 .

Suggestion for Lissandra: the Ice Dervish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donnylicious

01-13-2013

Lissandra: the Ice Dervish (melee support/tank/bruiser)
I like the idea of a melee support. The only other similar champion is maybe Nunu.

Innate: Ice Dance (utility)
Lissandra's next auto attack after casting a spell has a bonus effect.
Goal: Because Lissandra is a melee support type champion, she will be in the thick of team fights, disrupting enemies while aiding allies, similar to Nunu. This can leave Lissandra more vunlerable but will allow for greater efficacy.

Q) Wurm Food (damage/utility)
Lissandra throws Enkala's favorite food, an ochre berry, in target direction. This berry is so poisonous to other creatures it will damage them. Skill shot applies a dot for 4 seconds.
- 80/120/160/200/240 (+ 0.5 x ad physical damage over 4 seconds)
- 16/14/12/10/8 second cooldown
Ice Dance: The next auto attack after this spell will slow her target. Additionally, Enkala the ice wurm's attacks against this target increase its attack speed by 8/16/24/32/40%
- 7/14/21/28/35% slow for 2 seconds
Goal: the idea behind this ability is to give Lissandra a slowing and moderate damaging ability. Also, skillshots are fun and there doesn't seem to be a skillshot dot in LOL at the moment.

W) Snap Freeze (damage/heal)
Lissandra releases an aoe around her which deals damage and heals allies. Whenever a nearby enemy champion auto attacks, this spell's cooldown is reduced.. Mana cost cumulatively increased by 35% if cast within 4 seconds of a previous cast.
- 40/80/120/160/200 (+ 0.25 x ap) magic damage / 15/30/45/60/75 (+ 0.1 xap) healing
- cooldown reduction reduced by enemy attacks 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 second for each attack
- 14/13/12/11/10 second cooldown
Ice Dance: The next auto attack after this spell increases her armor. This effect can stack 3 times.
3/6/9/12/15 increased armor for 5 seconds.
Goal: The idea behind this spell is to give Lissandra a bit of aoe damage and utility in making allies slightly more sustaibable, contibuting to team fights, and provide Lissandra herself some survivability.

E) Enkala: the Ice Wurm (utility / support)
Lissandra summons her pet ice wurm at target location. This pet is stationary and attacks nearby enemies with champions as a priority. If this creature attacks the same target 3 times, that target is stunned for 2 seconds. (similar to Baron)
- damage and health scale per level
- can be attacked and killed
- lasts for 6 attacks or 12 seconds
- 20/18/16/14/12 second cooldown after the duration
Ice Dance: The next auto attack after casting this spell will teleport the enemy directly next to the ice wurm and the ice wurm will focus this target. Only works if near the ice wurm.
Goal : the idea behind this spell is to disrupt enemy formations and get enemy carries/bruisers away from the squishy adc/ap

R) Winter's Might (support)
All nearby allied champions gain increased damage and damage reduction for a short duration. (support)
Ice Dance: The next auto attack after casting this spell increases the movement speed of nearby allies.
- 2 second cast timer
- 8/16/24% increased damage/damage reduction for 4/5/6 seconds.
- speed increased by 10/15/20% for 4/5/6 seconds.
- 120/110/100 second cooldown
Goal: the idea behind this spell is: because Lissandra has relatively low burst or carry potential, she needs a good spell during team fights.

Edit 1: changed snap freeze to no longer require enemy auto attacks. Enemy auto attacks will now lower the cooldown. changed max stacks to 3

SV Artixero

01-13-2013

Her passive is a lot like Sona's, but I like it. I can see how Ice Wurm would get really useful in teamfights, especially if it has a rather high attack speed.

The only problem I have with Snap Freeze is it wouldn't be used too much when laning against an Ezreal or similar champions, considering most of their poke is a skill that doesn't count as an auto attack. Otherwise, I think it's good. (I don't main AD Carry so I really don't know how poking and harassing goes in bot lane.)

I also like Winter's Might. It's like a Shurelia's combined with damage reduction. This will help tons in teamfights ranging from chasing to disengaging.

Love the champ! I personally don't see a lot of problems with her, but I think she'll do good in her role as support.

Donnylicious

01-15-2013

bump

Donnylicious

01-16-2013

bum

Donnylicious

03-07-2013

bump