Anyone else annoyed with custom game lobbies?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syztem

01-09-2013

I play pretty much only ARAM these days, and joining lobbies is such a pain. There is no way to join a half full lobby and see anyones level. I have been burned a few times with people that have like less than 100 wins, or are not even level 30 yet.

Is there a solution to this? I have looked in the bug report forums, and there isnt even an acknowledgement that this bug even exists. How do you guys deal?

Null Signature

01-09-2013

If I make a custom game and I can't see people's level, I just keep remaking it until I do. I've had too many games ruined by level 4s.

IamCaptainGinyu

01-09-2013

There is another end to the coin though. We have lots fewer 1800 and above teams against 1300 and under. I agree it can suck, but usually you can see elos and wins if you have been in the game lobby longer than another player.

Syztem

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCaptainGinyu View Post
There is another end to the coin though. We have lots fewer 1800 and above teams against 1300 and under. I agree it can suck, but usually you can see elos and wins if you have been in the game lobby longer than another player.
It sucks having to fish for a good team, or joining a lobby and then manually checking every player. This is ridiculous.

Since we dont have ARAM matchmaking, I believe being able to see everyones level/wins is not an unreasonable thing to ask for.

Earthwarder

01-10-2013

I wonder why they haven't made matchmaking. ARAM is really popular now.

LrdVprScrpn

01-10-2013

I bail if I can't see levels. If I'm the host I will boot the person I can't see (sorry) or just remake the game.

There have been too many games ruined by a level 6 or 8 who just happened to not have a visible level at the lobby. Better to cause 45 seconds of inconvenience for one person than 30 minutes of disappointment for 9.

FDru

01-10-2013

It's slow, but you can click on someone's profile and see their level/wins. I'll do that instead of kicking people cause I'm not a dick...

cindobeast

01-11-2013

I've been booted a lot, but I am level 30. Maybe they can't see it or I don't have enough wins for their liking.... I dunno

ninjaipod

01-11-2013

everyone...

@RIOT ARAM MATCHMAKING WHeRE? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

SFG mAEtb0y

01-11-2013

I don't understand why people care about the skill levels of players in ARAM. It's not a serious game mode, and more often than not the winner is decided by what champions you get.