Hard Vision

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkdramon

01-10-2013

Lately I been seeing and notice of course the some player complain of the little lack of visibility or view in the map of the Proving Grounds while playing on the Noxus side of the game.... clearly I have notice I have more of a view side of what behind me than more of what could be in front. I'm aware of the fact the you can set the cam to not be lock on viewing you but some player are more comfortable this way than other... would be any way to improve this??

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

unlock your camera and learn. It's time to grow out of your noobish habits.

Null Signature

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
My friend plays with camera lock, it prevents him from fulfilling many roles in SR. Infuriating.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

tell him to learn how to play unlocked. it's quite necessary. that's the only solution.

FDru

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
A million upvotes for you good sir.

Seriously, whenever someone asks if anything can be done about this problem they seem to answer their own question.

Thrawn1138

01-13-2013

Yeah my friend complains about this all the time. I literally yell at him to unlock his screen but he insists that it's better. he's such a nub

Shrik11

01-16-2013

Yell at him, good friends ^ ^

Jeanschyso

01-17-2013

You know, one year ago, I was trying to be helpful to the people who post that exact same thing..

The first mistake Riot made was to put the camera locked by default for new players. This is bad and Riot should look into this.

The second mistake Riot made was to let you be on camera locked... at all... It's hindering your view, map awareness in other modes, it makes skill shots so damn hard to pull off because your destination keeps changing as your champion moves to the side..

I will say this. There is not enough cheese in the world to compensate for the existance of Locked camera.