Evelynn build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icsul

01-13-2013

Hi. I bought Eve about 2 weeks ago and I play soo well with her but I never found a good build. I like to go top (not always solo). Anyone could tell me what items should I buy? What if I go mid?

Lol IRBoss

01-13-2013

Going ap? ad? hybrid?

icsul

01-13-2013

AP. I think AP is the best choise for her.

acosn

01-13-2013

There's no "bad" build for Eve. AP builds are still soft hybrid builds because you do rely on auto attacks, and AD builds are still soft hybrid builds because Trinity Force is a core item.

It wouldn't hurt to be flexible in that respect anyways- I wouldn't be surprised if her AP builds got hit with a nerf again because people can't be arsed to buy pink wards. You're seeing the exact same complaints creep up from when she got nerfed into oblivion last time.

Lol IRBoss

01-14-2013

Mid and top i get the same things ususally :boots 3. revolver/guise, rod -->DFG, 2 boots, finish the 1st item or lich bane, then do the one you didn't do before, after that abysal/zhonyas, usually I don't get farther than this but if you do my suggestions would be guise/revolver (whichever one you didn't do) and their upgrades, rageblade or GA

If going slightly more tanky can sub in triforce for lich bane and pick up abyssal earlier

SenStill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Hi! I main Evelynn. Here's a guide that I made on lolking. http://www.lolking.net/guides/7568