Don't really see where I went wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adstar

Senior Member

01-13-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6128718/#nogo

Would be glad to have some feedback as to what I mainly did wrong to deserve my warning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatesDefiler

Senior Member

01-13-2013

summoner's code manual chapter 74, section 38, article 4 in paragraph 2; inappropriate and/or superfluous use of the word 'the'. tough break, kid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adstar View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6128718/#nogo

Would be glad to have some feedback as to what I mainly did wrong to deserve my warning.
Another backseat leader. Ordering everyone around and being negative. Asking stupid unanswerable questions every time someone does something againts your almighty existence. Meanwhile your own score sucks hard but nobody's digging into you about it. Reflect on your ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R4P1DZz

Member

01-13-2013

seeing the reasons for the report in my opinion that is exactly why the tribunal is a pile of ****e.

And it passes UNfair judgement not FAIR if you read some of the chat from other players in some of those games id say they are worse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoinTBlanK86

Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Another backseat leader. Ordering everyone around and being negative. Asking stupid unanswerable questions every time someone does something againts your almighty existence. Meanwhile your own score sucks hard but nobody's digging into you about it. Reflect on your ban.
Hahaha, you try to get people to wrok together, and you're negative for it and get punished....Does this guy not see that you were adc that game? If your soraka isn't healing you (which is clear from the chat) and your team isnt protecting you....then of course you're going to die as adc. stupid unaswerabel questions?...I dont see those... asking why soraka isnt healing is a very good question actually...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adstar

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Another backseat leader. Ordering everyone around and being negative. Asking stupid unanswerable questions every time someone does something againts your almighty existence. Meanwhile your own score sucks hard but nobody's digging into you about it. Reflect on your ban.
Where do you notice I was being negative, I honestly just try to lead people into what to do if you see my using swear words as negative they're not, they put more power into sentences.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobMascot

Senior Member

01-13-2013

I would've just pardoned it just by looking at the 1 report per game -.-
Not that big of a deal if its 1 out of 9 to be honest but everyones gotta cry about something y'know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchierkeWiking

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Game 3:

Lux [00:11:15] useless jungle

Game 4:

Katarina [00:33:10] wow
Katarina [00:33:11] cho
Katarina [00:33:13] you dont even ****ing go in
Katarina [00:33:36] you get pulled and wonder why we dont go in
Katarina [00:33:37] we fight
Katarina [00:33:39] you dont go in

Katarina [00:33:54] now you die
Katarina [00:33:55] gj
Katarina [00:33:56] ^^

Game 5:

Caitlyn [00:10:39] **** off eve
Caitlyn [00:10:50] I'm already behind
Caitlyn [00:10:53] and you take all the cs there


Caitlyn [All] [00:29:28] soraka is like the easiest champ to play

Caitlyn [All] [00:29:30] how do you do it wrong

Caitlyn [All] [00:29:46] supports dont take heal

Caitlyn [00:30:53] this soraka
Caitlyn [00:30:57] op

Not sure I would have punished, but "useless jungle", "**** off eve" and the negativeness towards your teammates are mistakes on your part.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Hey Adstar,

I'll take a look and give you my take on why I think the Tribunal chose punish.

Decision Punish: Agreement Majority Punishment warning

The good thing with the Agreement level (not Overwhelming Majority) is that a number of people hit pardon, which means you're likely not super toxic, you just rub people the wrong way sometimes.

Game 1: I see nothing here. This was likely a false report. Also, those enemies are going to banned soon enough. Good job at not responding to their filth.

Game 2: I see nothing here. Perhaps a couple voters gave credit to the stuff the guy who reported you said about after game chat. Usually I ignore that because I can't see it myself.

Game 3: Here is where a couple people punished you.
"Useless Jungle"
-seen by many as negative, as you might imagine. If someone is useless, avoid saying so. In general, avoid saying anything negative about your team or the enemy team, even if you feel it is deserved.

Game 4: This one picked you up a couple more votes

"Katarina [00:33:10] wow
Katarina [00:33:11] cho
Katarina [00:33:13] you dont even ****ing go in

Katarina [00:33:54] now you die
Katarina [00:33:55] gj
Katarina [00:33:56] ^^

-passive aggression/negative. It annoys people, so they vote punish because they don't want that guy on their team. Also, someone gets grabbed and you jump on him.

Game 5: This game picked most of the more votes imo

"Caitlyn [00:03:28] first time support somehow


Caitlyn [All] [00:29:28] soraka is like the easiest champ to play
Caitlyn [All] [00:29:30] how do you do it wrong
Caitlyn [All] [00:29:46] supports dont take heal

Caitlyn [00:30:53] this soraka
Caitlyn [00:30:57] op

-insulting your support rubs people the wrong way. If someone sucks, makes a mistake, or annoys you, keep it to yourself if you cannot express your displeasure in a more constructive manner. "Taking exhaust might be more helpful in the future because Soraka has no CC".

Caitlyn [00:10:39] **** off eve
Caitlyn [00:10:50] I'm already behind
Caitlyn [00:10:53] and you take all the cs there

This could have been said in a less negative fashion "please leave me the CS, I am behind".

"itlyn [All] [00:17:56] I see a soraka dieing
Brand [All] [00:18:03] i see you not helpiong
Caitlyn [All] [00:18:18] dont worry she has ninja tabi now
Caitlyn [All] [00:18:22] she won't die this time"

Caitlyn [All] [00:21:40] darius such a non team player look at him bot
Caitlyn [All] [00:21:45] lol
\

Talking about your team to the enemy team. Really rubs a lot of people the wrong way.



So, in conclusion, Game 5 hurt you the most and Game 3 (the term Useless specifically) probably triggered a fair number of instapunish votes. (Instapunish votes are terms or specific attitudes that will cause a person to stop reading the case and hit punish).


Areas to Work on in my opinion:

1. If someone is playing poorly or annoying you, try not to "call them out" on it. There are more constructive ways to approach such situations, or you can just choose to not say anything.
2. Being less aggressive when asking someone to do something (the Eve example).
3. Do not talk about your team or the enemy team in a negative fashion, especially to the enemy team.


I hope my analysis was useful to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adstar

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
Hey Adstar,

I'll take a look and give you my take on why I think the Tribunal chose punish.

Decision Punish: Agreement Majority Punishment warning

The good thing with the Agreement level (not Overwhelming Majority) is that a number of people hit pardon, which means you're likely not super toxic, you just rub people the wrong way sometimes.

Game 1: I see nothing here. This was likely a false report. Also, those enemies are going to banned soon enough. Good job at not responding to their filth.

Game 2: I see nothing here. Perhaps a couple voters gave credit to the stuff the guy who reported you said about after game chat. Usually I ignore that because I can't see it myself.

Game 3: Here is where a couple people punished you.
"Useless Jungle"
-seen by many as negative, as you might imagine. If someone is useless, avoid saying so. In general, avoid saying anything negative about your team or the enemy team, even if you feel it is deserved.

Game 4: This one picked you up a couple more votes

"Katarina [00:33:10] wow
Katarina [00:33:11] cho
Katarina [00:33:13] you dont even ****ing go in

Katarina [00:33:54] now you die
Katarina [00:33:55] gj
Katarina [00:33:56] ^^

-passive aggression/negative. It annoys people, so they vote punish because they don't want that guy on their team. Also, someone gets grabbed and you jump on him.

Game 5: This game picked most of the more votes imo

"Caitlyn [00:03:28] first time support somehow


Caitlyn [All] [00:29:28] soraka is like the easiest champ to play
Caitlyn [All] [00:29:30] how do you do it wrong
Caitlyn [All] [00:29:46] supports dont take heal

Caitlyn [00:30:53] this soraka
Caitlyn [00:30:57] op

-insulting your support rubs people the wrong way. If someone sucks, makes a mistake, or annoys you, keep it to yourself if you cannot express your displeasure in a more constructive manner. "Taking exhaust might be more helpful in the future because Soraka has no CC".

Caitlyn [00:10:39] **** off eve
Caitlyn [00:10:50] I'm already behind
Caitlyn [00:10:53] and you take all the cs there

This could have been said in a less negative fashion "please leave me the CS, I am behind".

"itlyn [All] [00:17:56] I see a soraka dieing
Brand [All] [00:18:03] i see you not helpiong
Caitlyn [All] [00:18:18] dont worry she has ninja tabi now
Caitlyn [All] [00:18:22] she won't die this time"

Caitlyn [All] [00:21:40] darius such a non team player look at him bot
Caitlyn [All] [00:21:45] lol
\

Talking about your team to the enemy team. Really rubs a lot of people the wrong way.



So, in conclusion, Game 5 hurt you the most and Game 3 (the term Useless specifically) probably triggered a fair number of instapunish votes. (Instapunish votes are terms or specific attitudes that will cause a person to stop reading the case and hit punish).


Areas to Work on in my opinion:

1. If someone is playing poorly or annoying you, try not to "call them out" on it. There are more constructive ways to approach such situations, or you can just choose to not say anything.
2. Being less aggressive when asking someone to do something (the Eve example).
3. Do not talk about your team or the enemy team in a negative fashion, especially to the enemy team.


I hope my analysis was useful to you.
Thank you for your indepth analysis, nice to see someone putting so much effort into helping, I'll take all your advice into consideration.