Love this game, but sick of the system put in place.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GØÐWIÑ

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysama View Post
Okay I'm not going to get into this kind of arguement. I'll agree to continue talking to you if you link me a case you think was unjustified and I agree, but until then : tribunal is working as intended and I love it.
I already provided two such cases to you and the community; without anything omitted you have my word. Granted, I didn't post a link or provide a screenshot, but my case as a whole does not matter. I'll be honest with you - two of the five reports I reviewed definitely have technically "justifiable" instances from me that are actionable. If presented, I could be nit-picked all day as to how it is deserving and most here would discount everything that I have presented thus far, which has not been discredited by anyone as of yet.

What does matter is why those two cases and virtually all of my previous Tribunal trip were even allowed to be presented to the community to judge me. Re-read everything and honestly answer the questions I posed.

The only thing you love is that there is a punishment system in place. You ignore how flawed it is and how Riot is irresponsible in their execution of it. It MUST be reworked for the betterment of the game and its players as a whole. I've spent the past hour replying to this thread and perusing many others in this section that prove (not just by my opinion, but the community at large replying and giving theirs), that something has happened with the Tribunal of late and those making the decisions. All kinds of punishments have been meted out that are undeserving upon review AND so many individual reports are being included in a player's case while in the Tribunal that have no place being there.

Jaysama

01-13-2013

I disagree. I love this system because it benefits me, and doesn't harm me in anyway. The people who are getting in trouble for being trolls / ethugs are either being forced to start new accounts, stop playing, or learn from their lessons and stop being that way. I am saddened that it requires consequence to better yourself as a human, but if the shoe fits.

Personally I've never done anything worth reporting for, ever since I started playing a long time ago. I say with certainty that you can never find a tribunal case with me in it, because I litterally type GLHF and GG at the begginning and end of every single game, and I compliment my oponents when nice plays are made, and I compliment my team when nice plays are made, but if anything bad ever happens, I just shut my mouth and know "that's just how it is."

If we're doing really bad I will say something like "let's group up and force a fight at baron, or let's group up and play safe; defend mid lane." Outside of that I don't feel the need to ever get bent out of shape and yell at someone, and that's how it should be with everyone.

Toxic players suffer massively from the tribunal, level headed human beings greatly benefit from the unrecorded results of players who stopped being toxic in fear of reprecussions from the tribunal.

GØÐWIÑ

01-13-2013

It is beyond obvious that you adamantly refuse to acknowledge any of the points I've presented and are focused on derailing this thread with your seemingly righteous, holier-than-thou, self-glorification. A better human? Assuming that simply because I've been in the Tribunal that I don't have the good sportsmanship to say GL, HF, GG, etc? You ignore the references I've provided in trying to pull my team together, spouting your own, again assuming that I do not employ those methods?

I tell ya what, Jaysama. Your words are as toxic to me here, as you feel my behavior must be in-game. If you're not going to stick to the thread's topic and keep trolling, then kindly GTFO of it, you hypocritical POS. You have done nothing positive and only served to be an instigating, combative *****.

When you decide to take your 1 game out of the past seven days, which any prior to that only consists of normals, Proving Grounds, and Co-Op VS AI bull**** and dare focus solely on ranked play and have to endure wave after wave of intentionally feeding, afking, disconnecting, TRUE raging, etc *******s, then you have a right to come back and speak at me with your "opinion".

Until then, just shut the **** up and get out. I am sure you will never see the Tribunal until the day comes that Riot allows bots to report and most likely in your instance, for unskilled.

Jaysama

01-13-2013

Yes just cuss me out, now you win! Woot! I admit defeat at this point. Congratulations on your victory.

GØÐWIÑ

01-13-2013

I am offended that you continue to post and attempt to derail, despite my urging for you to cease.

I sir, would report you for harassment if it were an option.

Good day, GTFO.

A Guy In Mexico

01-13-2013

I encourage you to view my case -

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6029351/

Then understand this. Posting On here gets nowhere. You get all these people who find he system flawless and don't think anyone could ever be banned for something stupid. I've seen a support banned when he said nothing rude all game he even apologized to his teammates. I saw a guy talk 10x more **** then us and get majority pardoned, I saw a ww say one thing offensive and get majority banned.
The system is rigged the people just don't care.
Riot truly does only want your money and they could care less about an unjust ban because most people find the game fun and go make a new account if ever perma mbanned which brings in more money typically. Anywys, I wish you luck, but Regardless of what you say or do, these people on the forums will continue to tell you how wrong you are and how right the system is, some even responding negatively - the exact reason they said you should be banned.

GØÐWIÑ

01-13-2013

Honestly, A Guy In Mexico, I can see technically why you were punished due to the transcript provided. However, you had only one case. Uno. One.

It is beyond pathetic that you were even brought up in the Tribunal. You were guilty of having one game in which it is obvious you tried, did relatively well, but were guilty of having your attitude go south, albeit not over the top at all.

One case and the MORONS decided to punish you. You should have never been there in the first place. Granted, you are at fault for the one record, but to consider it is worthy of a time ban? That is stupid, moronic, and I hope that the IDIOTS that decided against you each suffer some kind of penalty with their accounts in turn.

This is pathetic.

This whole "negative experience" from calling a spade a spade, even if you do not curse or whatnot, is asinine. Someone can intentionally be a troll, or negatively impact your elo due to not having a damn clue on how to play this game and you're not allowed to be factually honest with them. We're expected to hold their hand, reasonably note what they did wrong and in so doing, would be taking so much time skirting around the subject delicately (for fear of TRIBUNAL RETRIBUTION) in an effort to HELP them that it mirrors the same or more time than those self-righteous, sensitive angelic-wannabes here would berate you for not playing the game if you took the negative approach.

It is like Riot and those that sit in a Tribunal review all day never played any other online game. It is as if they do not realize that blunt speech (not racial slurs, hate, excessive cursing, threats, etc) has been a norm in every multiplayer game since the genre's creation. My God, if I were punished in Unreal Tournament, Quake, Everquest, WoW, Age of Empires, StarCraft, Diablo, and a million other games for the ultra-wussified reasonings they do here and have to tip-toe and legitimately worry about my account's lifespan due to the BS, NO ONE WOULD HAVE BOTHERED WITH THEM. Ungrateful Riot chooses to ignore foundations already built from historic games that paved the way for this to even exist and take a tyrannical approach to their player base for accounts they invested so much time, energy, and even cash on.

And why? Because if I am this addicted and invested this much of all of the above already, then chances are I will do the same again on a newly-created account so they can selfishly drain my wallet again during such unfortunate economic time.

Greed.

This has nothing to do with discovering and handling the true accounts that have no right to continue. If that were the case, as I said before, they would have tweaked things a lot more and we would have far better at our disposal than what we have today.

A Guy In Mexico

01-13-2013

I don't see my ban justified even if for the one case.. lol. If that is the case you were worse to your teammates than I was, and I don't think either of us should be "banned" per say. Yes, it's ridiculous. People get frustrated in online games and people vent or make comments, why would anyone ever ban over that? Makes no sense.

VietnamGuerrilla

01-13-2013

Couldnt of said it any better myself, great read, completely agree.

The Hobo Lord

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTerror View Post
Riot doesn't care about you, they care about the credit card in your pocket sadly enough.
best response in entire forum