Vote Riot Saergi for Astronaut!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seringol

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saergi View Post
Thank you so much for your support here, guys.

You know, I was thinking about going to space on my own and did research on the costs. Then I was like "uuh okay, maybe I can step a bit back" when i saw it was several million dollars. Then I started looking for other stuff - a zero g flight! Must be more affordable. Did some research... way less pricey, but still a hundred thousand dollars to pay for. I wonīt be able to afford at least the zero g flight until I am 60 or 70 and who knows, if I am still here by then. I just want that so badly, that I donīt want to miss out here. If I do okay, then the other one was better... but I tried it at least.

If you have a real dream, donīt let it pass by!
Voted! Hope you win.

I Play Orianna

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Plantation View Post
wow you are the epitome of pathetic. do please realize that space is going to be relevant in the next coming historic technological breakthroughs.
is it really, I think you been watching too much sci fi. wheres the money in space? cause right now I see none

(if the moon was made of gold we woulda had 10 thousand people on there 60 years ago)

Sparkykun

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saergi View Post
Thank you so much for your support here, guys.

You know, I was thinking about going to space on my own and did research on the costs. Then I was like "uuh okay, maybe I can step a bit back" when i saw it was several million dollars. Then I started looking for other stuff - a zero g flight! Must be more affordable. Did some research... way less pricey, but still a hundred thousand dollars to pay for. I wonīt be able to afford at least the zero g flight until I am 60 or 70 and who knows, if I am still here by then. I just want that so badly, that I donīt want to miss out here. If I do okay, then the other one was better... but I tried it at least.

If you have a real dream, donīt let it pass by!
What made you want to go to space so much? Are you interested in UFO?

Krassith

01-22-2013

I wanna go to space too!

PUR3ICE

01-24-2013

bump

Baron Bodacious

02-03-2013

This has been dead for a week? D:

IS17fea8af988d50

02-04-2013

o.o''

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Come on guys, #11? WE NEED HER BACK AT #1, LET'S MOVE IT GUYS!

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Looks like moot is going to space.

Numot

02-17-2013

30 million players can only muster 3000 votes? Thats less then .00001% of the player base.