Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vote Riot Saergi for Astronaut!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10ca4e358443715368849

01-13-2013

go saergi go! only 15 votes for rank 10. lets do this.

i know you guys in NA dont see much from her, but i only can say that she organized the Gamescom (its like PAX in NA) and it was just amazing. we want to give her something back for this. so pls help us

darkzero225

01-13-2013

Voted!

NeoLlama

01-13-2013

vote or die

JuniorFisherman

01-13-2013

bump!!! +voted

IS10ca4e358443715368849

01-13-2013

thx guys

IS17fea8af988d50

01-13-2013

I try to translate a bit she wrote in the german forum:http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1001645&page=5

Quote:
Saergi:

Oh.My.God. That's is so sweet of you. I do not even know what to say. I woke up this morning and I looked on the site, to see my progress, and i could not belive my eyes. This really is my absolute dream. Then i look in the forum and *BÄM* now i know where this comes from!

I look at every day (astro) physics documentaries, I read books on a regular basis ... my desktop background consists of images of planets, black holes and quasars. It's just so fascinating.

Then you look for more and see - it was split like crazy. Just incredible! You're the bomb!

Maybe i am not able to complete the training, because of health reasons. especially if there are some men who are physically in better shape, but it's the attempt counts!

Thank you!

IS17fea8af988d50

01-13-2013

hmm kay she alrdy wrote it herself ^^ http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1001808&page=2

Quote:
Saergi:
I´ve already said that in the German forum, but I am just stunned by this. I woke up this morning checking out my spot in the contest and I saw myself in slot 14 (By now it is numer 8 - OH MY GOD). Could not believe my eyes. And then *BAM* I go to the forum and I see where it is coming from.

I watch (astro) physics documentations daily, I read books about it, my desktop background is filled with black holes, quasars, galaxies.Space is just so fascinating.

I know that I have to go through the training even though I get the chance to go to Orlando and I know that I might maybe not be able to pass it - no idea in which physical state the other astronauts are going to be - but is it worth the try!

.... and indeed - I was at least considering an astronaut teemo shirt in case I go!

IS10ca4e358443715368849

01-13-2013

rank 4 already - 110 votes for rank 1. thx for all american voters <3

IS17fea8af988d50

01-13-2013

Go go go
With your help she can do it :-D

AngelsDarkDragon

01-13-2013

lets get her in space!

(also voted)