Fixing the system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught0014

Junior Member

01-13-2013

I do not understand how the banning system works.

This is my case
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6121562/#nogo

If you dont play something to the meta you deserve a ban? I dont understand how I am being banned when others feed and refuses to be part of the team or be in position. That must be my fault. That would be the first two games. In the first game I admit AP Taric isnt the best, but I was trying I was doing the best on my team. 0/11 support and
0/8 top in another game, my fault as well?

"came top 2x in game to gank and was a failure, after that garen jst snowballed" Comments like these in my opinion prove that the system is flawed. Im sorry I was jungling and didnt sit top the entire game so that you could win your lane. Im sure I dont need to farm or help other lanes or ward anywhere. This is ridiculous.

I honestly find the way reporting works to be ineffective. You can say anything in a report and when it goes to the tribunal all they can see is your KDA and the chat logs. You can see game play and how “bad” ones team is. A chat log cannot reflect how one plays in the game and I do not believe that KDA tells everything as well. I'm sure many of you have played a game as the jungler before and every lane is failing and you cannot possibly be in every lane, yet there is someone blaming you because they cannot handle they lane they are playing in.

Im not asking to be unbanned or anything like that. I just would like it if the bans were given out correctly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaysama

Member

01-13-2013

"We are gonna lose so hard and Im going to love the it the entire time"

Not to be a troll, but I stopped 1 second into it and saw that. Seriously?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVSmilee

Junior Member

01-13-2013

Well, now that's a negative attitude, also offensive language, no wonder you got banned, sorry, but this punishment is right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught0014 View Post
Im not asking to be unbanned or anything like that. I just would like it if the bans were given out correctly.
This one was.

Don't threaten to AFK. Don't ever do that. If you are going to do it, just do it. Don't say you are going to. I think most judges really frown on that. I know I do.

You seem to have a nasty habit of pissing off people who are already on edge. Congrats on getting it done... But it's not a very good thing to do. It's making a bad situation worse. You won't get a lot of sympathy there either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught0014

Junior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysama View Post
"We are gonna lose so hard and Im going to love the it the entire time"

Not to be a troll, but I stopped 1 second into it and saw that. Seriously?
This is exactly what I'm talking about, you have no clue how hard getting through lobby was. They were fighting and arguing the ENTIRE time., but you cant see that. I made the best of it and I had fun playing. As I said we are going to lose which we did, no one wanted to coopareate, but again you cant see that. All you can see is me commenting and taking it out of context.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught0014

Junior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVSmilee View Post
Well, now that's a negative attitude, also offensive language, no wonder you got banned, sorry, but this punishment is right.
Akali [00:02:58] please morg talk more ****
Kayle [All] [00:17:54] ****s mine
Kayle [00:33:39] cuz the ****ing 4-0 lee was top and killed me
Cho'Gath [00:33:13] free ****ign baron

Your right I am so offensive, I swore 4 times in 5 games , twice being in one of the games. After being harassed all lobby and then getting told I'm going to fail as we get into game I'm sorry I said "****". I took top tower, the "****" was mine sorry again. Our support Voli was 0-9 and the 4-0 Lee killed me I was angry. You got me on that one and the next one where We could of had a free baron and then they aced us and took the baron to win the game.

As for negative attitude I will not defend myself next time i get blamed for things that I had no doing in. I will sit there and take the harassment. In fact the new thing that I am doing is just ignoring people it works wonderfully. I'm sure I'm going to get reported for not communicating sooner or later, but it works for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught0014

Junior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
This one was.

Don't threaten to AFK. Don't ever do that. If you are going to do it, just do it. Don't say you are going to. I think most judges really frown on that. I know I do.

You seem to have a nasty habit of pissing off people who are already on edge. Congrats on getting it done... But it's not a very good thing to do. It's making a bad situation worse. You won't get a lot of sympathy there either.
You know what, out of these 3 post on here you are correct. I should not have said im going to afk, however I do no know how to get peoples attention that refuse to listen any other way. Again though you are correct.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-13-2013

I have reviewed the information and the ban is justified.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught0014

Junior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
I have reviewed the information and the ban is justified.
Reasoning please