Suspended after a suspension.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacomaTerror

01-13-2013

Already got ahold of them on the 'support ticket' and he basically told me to go pound sand.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-13-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hello TacomaTerror,

I think there is a misunderstanding here. Let me know if I'm reading it wrong.

Your 7 Day Suspension was assigned on December 16th, 2012. It ended on December 23rd.

During the time after you came back you acquired additional reports which resulted in a suspension January 11th, 2013.

The games in your report came from 12/24, 12/26, 12/28, and 1/05.

However, I did notice you got a leaver suspension on 12/28 and 1/6. This could be the source of the confusion. As the LeaverBuster system is different from the Tribunal. A suspension in one does not affect a possible suspension in the other.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWVVW

01-13-2013

I got a warning one time and tried to respond and they gave me the same copy paste answers. I think that was the most frustrating part. I asked a super simple question too. It was like "Will I get punished for not following the meta? or what. I don't understand the warning. And why does it reset honor if it's not a punishment?"

SchierkeWiking

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWWWWWWWWWWWVVW View Post
I got a warning one time and tried to respond and they gave me the same copy paste answers. I think that was the most frustrating part. I asked a super simple question too. It was like "Will I get punished for not following the meta? or what. I don't understand the warning. And why does it reset honor if it's not a punishment?"
1) No.

2) It is a punishment.