Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tri-mastery builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

01-13-2013

In the past I used to utilize some sort of triple mastery build on Taric and a few other characters.

However, with the massive changes recently to the mastery tree and the subsequent wipe of all mastery pages I lost said build.

I am not looking for a specific tri-mastery build for Taric or anything.

I am just curious if there are any tri-mastery specs that are valid now, where I might be able to look up said tri-mastery build, and what champs could realistically do well with such a build.

Thanks !

Darmival

01-14-2013

no suggestions ?

Cenerae

01-14-2013

It really depends on what you're trying to get from your mastery page, honestly.

If you can set up a build that uses all 3 trees a bit and say to yourself 'these points maximise the things I want to improve on my champion' then it's fine.