Tribunal ban on EUW. Support didn't even answer my questions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AscleiP

01-13-2013

Hmm, try opening a Support Ticket, and request to have your appeal to be directed to someone from(for example, WookieCookie) the Tribunal Team, see how that works out for you.

Cheers,
D.

NVSmilee

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscleiP View Post
Hmm, try opening a Support Ticket, and request to have your appeal to be directed to someone from(for example, WookieCookie) the Tribunal Team, see how that works out for you.

Cheers,
D.
I'll try that, but I think that I'll get answered with a copy paste text again, just having a feeling...

NVSmilee

01-14-2013

Bringing this topic up, did not even receive a proper answer on my ticket, I feel like baby Kai is just copy pasting, really... I don't feel the supports care about players...

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

They care about players, just not those who get banned.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-14-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Most of your reports are for your inappropriate name.

I've given you a temporary name, and you should contact Player Support again so they can give you a new one.

Next time, try to select a name that is far less offensive.

NVSmilee

01-14-2013

Thanks a lot!

May I ask, will my ban be removed too?

LittleDi

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVSmilee View Post
Thanks a lot!

May I ask, will my ban be removed too?
Probably not. Your name was offensive.

gnfnrf

01-14-2013

Quote:
Also about how the Tribunal works, people always press punish, they don't even review the case, they ignore it waiting 60 seconds.
No, people saw your summoner name, thought "Is that an appropriate name?" realized that it isn't, and clicked punish. The fact that you deliberately dodged profanity filters doesn't make it OK, it makes it worse.

Now, why that leads to a ban instead of just a forced name change, I don't understand, but don't claim that your punishment was random and without cause.

Unless EUW name standards are different, but I'm guessing they aren't, since you were punished.

NVSmilee

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
No, people saw your summoner name, thought "Is that an appropriate name?" realized that it isn't, and clicked punish. The fact that you deliberately dodged profanity filters doesn't make it OK, it makes it worse.

Now, why that leads to a ban instead of just a forced name change, I don't understand, but don't claim that your punishment was random and without cause.
As I know you can't see the summoner name in the tribunal.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
As I know you can't see the summoned name in the tribunal.
Actually, if you're reported for Offensive Name, then your Summoner Name is shown.