Tribunal ban on EUW. Support didn't even answer my questions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVSmilee

01-12-2013

So, I'm just fed up with this, can someone tell me, what did I do wrong here that I got banned?

Here's my tribunal case - http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/644968/#nogo

This is my second time being banned, the first time I may agree that it was my fault, but not now, I did not flame, did not use offensive words on someone, I was just discussing, I wasn't feeding intentionally, because all of my team had the same score almost.

I wrote to the support, I'm sure they didn't even check my tribunal case, they just answered with a copy paste text for this case.

Server - EU West
Account - Kon3ko
Summoner name - Fcuk You Me Mid

Why I'm writing on the NA forum? Because writing this on EUW is useless, I'll just get the same answer, or I can even get my thread deleted and ignored.

Also about how the Tribunal works, people always press punish, they don't even review the case, they ignore it waiting 60 seconds.

Droskis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVSmilee View Post
So, I'm just fed up with this, can someone tell me, what did I do wrong here that I got banned?
Quote:
Summoner name - Fcuk You Me Mid
Lol

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Your first game is punishable to me. Constant back and forth bickering betweeen you and Xin.

2nd game, nothing.

3rd, I wouldn't punish, but your attitude is negative.

4th game, nothing.

Overall: I skip, but can see why people would punish.

NVSmilee

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droskis View Post
Lol
Well, the system let me have this name so I guess.

I asked for a free change in my last ticket, but I didn't even get a no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Your first game is punishable to me. Constant back and forth bickering betweeen you and Xin.

2nd game, nothing.

3rd, I wouldn't punish, but your attitude is negative.

4th game, nothing.

Overall: I skip, but can see why people would punish.
1st - I was just explaining to Xin, though I don't talk with such people anymore, when I see that comming now I'm just ignoring.

3rd - Seriously, I remember that kog till now, he was eating all the pokes from ezreal and lux, and he said it was my fault because I went to put a ward and to protect my junglers jungle. ;D

I was verbally abused in this both games, those guys are not banned at the moment. But me, while I was trying to explain calmly that it isn't my fault, I'm getting this?

Droskis

01-13-2013

Quote:
Well, the system let me have this name so I guess.
You picked a word that is intended to be read as an English swear. They can't ban every single combination close to swears/offensive language or they might block out legitimate names attempting to use the letter combinations for innocent purposes. Your name is not one of these cases.

Two of your reports are for offensive name.
I've heard that after you are banned for an offensive name you will pick a new summoner name once you log back in after your ban.

NVSmilee

01-13-2013

Quote:
You picked a word that is intended to be read as an English swear. They can't ban every single combination close to swears/offensive language or they might block out legitimate names attempting to use the letter combinations for innocent purposes. Your name is not one of these cases.

Two of your reports are for offensive name.
I've heard that after you are banned for an offensive name you will pick a new summoner name once you log back in after your ban.
It's not my first time getting reports for an innapropriate name, last time 3 reports out of 5 were because of my sum. name, I did not receive a chance to change it, so I guess that's a rumor.

Also FCUK is a brand name (French Connection also known as FCUK), totally legit! ;D

Droskis

01-13-2013

Quote:
Fcuk You
You know exactly how summoners playing against you would read that, and they wouldn't be thinking about a line of clothing.

NVSmilee

01-13-2013

Quote:
You know exactly how summoners playing against you would read that, and they wouldn't be thinking about a line of clothing.
Oh well, that's true, anyway, getting banned two times because of your name that the system let you have, that's quite stupid.

AscleiP

01-13-2013

I would pardon this case, as I find your attitude still "tolerable".

Not sure what remedy is available to you though, but good luck trying.

Cheers,
D.

NVSmilee

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscleiP View Post
I would pardon this case, as I find your attitude still "tolerable".

Not sure what remedy is available to you though, but good luck trying.

Cheers,
D.
Thanks, I'm still waiting for a red to come and check...