Top / Support LF team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aelorac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Hey, I'm a season 2 / 3 plat player looking for a team that has the potential to reach at LEAST platinum. I've got an extremely high amount of experience both in solo queue and team play, and I've got a very calm personality that can take criticism if needed. I reached platinum in both season two and season three, and have an extremely large champion pool for top lane and support. Add me in game if you're interested, ign is ArcKnight234.

Aelorac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

bump

Aelorac

01-13-2013

Bump

Aelorac

01-13-2013

bump

Aelorac

01-13-2013

Bump

A cup of soup

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Me and some friends that have been playing together for a year~ are joining a z33k tournament next Saturday, would you be interested in being our support?

Aelorac

01-13-2013

Bump

Aelorac

01-14-2013

Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

StrawberryHug

01-14-2013

Hit me up, Lethor, Im currently looking for a support for a team I am creating to be run under the banner of OkG (Outkast Gaming).

Aelorac

01-14-2013

bump