Avarice Blade on carry for the gold?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

gp/5 runes, gp/5 masteries, pickpocket, averice blade, philo stone, max ashe E, twisted fates passive and to be safe a kages pick.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

So... why would Ashe build a Kage's Lucky Pick?

Enygm4

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
So... why would Ashe build a Kage's Lucky Pick?
Same question

Zerthai

01-14-2013

Only champ I have found avarice to be good on is GP. get early philo and avarice on first back and just farm to get mogs to make up for not having major stats early. Then turn into shiv to benefit from ms and crit/ mixed dmg.

Boagster

01-14-2013

I'll buy it on some junglers if my clear isn't dependent on upgrading Machete and I'm planning on going bruiser with Warmog's / Frozen Mallet and Atma's. The only other time I build it is on Draven if I get zoned out by a Cait, as I'll just be farming anyway and the 10% critical chance doesn't go to waste when combined with his passive. Upgrading it into Statikk can work well on him, since he doesn't mind crit chance and has to move around to catch his axes, anyway. My only major issue with doing this is that he loves Phantom Dancer. Stacking them feels like you are under-utilizing his Spinning Axes due to lack of AD.