Avarice Blade on carry for the gold?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enygm4

01-12-2013

I love it passive now and I want to try it on a carry or jungler, but if I'm the carry, when can I buy this item without make it a waste?

KnightxSScarlett

01-12-2013

Get it with Ashe on your team with TF mid. Gooooooold.

MicKretz

01-12-2013

anytime ur carry builds a statikk shiv

Drakojan

01-13-2013

If you're getting Stattik Shiv, buy the Blade early. Like, first back early. You want to make the most out of it. Sell it late, around the time you're thinking of Baron.

MicKretz

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
If you're getting Stattik Shiv, buy the Blade early. Like, first back early. You want to make the most out of it
couldn't agree more

PeacefulNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

I don't know about using it on a carry but I ran it top lane with Garen because he is a farming freak and to be honest I wasn't a fan of it. It really slowed me down because its stats are worthless on an early game build. I ended up with about 500 extra gold in a 30 minute game but thats a kill and an assist which I might have easily gotten had I grabbed brutilizer instead.

Enygm4

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeacefulNomad View Post
I don't know about using it on a carry but I ran it top lane with Garen because he is a farming freak and to be honest I wasn't a fan of it. It really slowed me down because its stats are worthless on an early game build. I ended up with about 500 extra gold in a 30 minute game but thats a kill and an assist which I might have easily gotten had I grabbed brutilizer instead.
It was my fear but I got lazy to do the maths.

Keuzen

01-13-2013

I buy it right after boots of speed. Buy it during laning phase as early as possible and farm your little heart out!

Droskis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Bad idea

If you buy it when you're behind you'll be even more behind and lose out on farm/kills/trades.
If you but it when you're even you'll be behind now and lose out on farms/kills/trades.
If you buy it when you're ahead you'll lose your advantage and you'd be better off working on your final build.

The lost farm/fighting ability is almost never worth it.

Neavas

01-13-2013

On a carry, you should really only get it on a farming lane (ashe), or if you are a champion that can survive the the meh stats (Yi)