Need help with season 3 hecarim jungle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sneak Thief

01-12-2013

Hecarim was the first champ bought, mastered building him and bought him a skin.

However I grew up on season 2 so to speak, with the new items, champions, etc. I fell off hard, I have been making bad plays and sort of clueless of how to build him.

Couldn't find any season 3 guides for him so I feel like I am letting down one of my favorites champions.

Help a fellow pony out.

No worries mate

01-13-2013

I like to build super tanky and speed on hec, starting with golem spirit and alacrity boots of swiftness, then r.omen, sun fire, f.mallet in any order. In team fights he has great initiation with his E, and can exit a fight with R at any time.

Basically, just get in their faces and make them focus you then ult away and let your team clean up. Have fun being so damn fast and tanky that no one can kill you ever.

Karanos69

01-13-2013

Machate -> Spirit Stone + Level 1 Boots will be your early game items. Your level 2 boots will vary depending on your enemies and how far ahead you are. Merc Treds for AP, Ninja for AD or Swiftness if you are ahead. At this point you will be farming for late game, as it is when Hecarim really shines.

Your late game build is as follows.
Icebound Gauntlet -> Spirit Visage -> Warmogs

The gauntlets offer everything you need, health, mana, armor, and an amazing slow. With this, no one will ever escape you. The Visage is to increase the heal from your W. This is they key to your sustain in teamfights. A well placed W will literally keep you at 100% health untill it expires. The warmogs is a personal choice of mine, as, allthough he is very tanky, at this point Hec's health is still relatively low.