Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akhan14

01-12-2013

Hi, so I bought 20 dollars worth of RP 2 days ago and never received it, so I sent in a ticket right after I didn't get them. Still no response from support, the super skin sale is almost halfway done, and I still don't have 20 dollars worth of RP -_-. I used paypal to pay for it, and I bought another 5 dollars worth of RP to see if my game was glitching and I received that RP immediately >_>. Also, the fact that I payed 20 dollars shows up in my paypal, but it doesn't show up in my RP purchase history.

akhan14

01-13-2013

Bump...the skin sale is gonna end before I recieve my RP and I'm not even gonna get to spend it on it >_>

akhan14

01-13-2013

Bump

HolographicOne

01-14-2013

If you opened a ticket and no one has responded, try to contact Paypal. You'll probably have to take a screen-shot of your purchase history to verify that you didn't buy anything with the supposed $20.00 since the transaction.

Hope that things work out for you.