@WookieeCookie, could you please tell me what made me get banned? I want to improve

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

?r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

*Sorry the title is misleading *

Hello WookieeCookie and co~

I'm trying so hard to improve my attitude in-game these past weeks ever since I had my last suspension. I cussed so much before that ban, and since then I decided to be a better player! Sadly Rome wasn't build in 1 day, 2 days ago I got banned again sadly (two weeks, stupid me), When i saw my case i saw nothing really offensive.. i made a forum thread and the community found out that I said a certain phrase and I had no clue why I even said that in the first place! i was mindblown because I have never said something like that in my whole live / it was just stupid (i said: (***) in Pakistan). i'll leave it there. It's stupid enough.

So my question is..

Could you please check my last case/last month and tell me what habit of me is founded offensive/bannable? It's time to avoid my negative attitude.

Sorry for my english, if you don't understand something please let me know

Thank you !

Edit: For those who want to see my reform card, i made a thread 2 days ago !
Else i'd be double-posting

Kirska

01-10-2013

Post the reform card

?r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
Post the reform card
My question is different, I'm not asking to ''unban me'' or whatever. I'd like his opinion on the games i've played (in ranked especially) so i could improve

YueienGato

01-10-2013

You should send a support ticket to respond. Better chances of him seeing it.

?r

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
You should send a support ticket to respond. Better chances of him seeing it.
I made one a few days ago, and i had a strange respond to it. It felt like he/she didn't read my ticket at all :L

For those who want to see my reform card, i made a thread 2 days ago !

YueienGato

01-10-2013

Probably automated. I dunno, have heard people who petitioned enough and got a RED to come by the forums.

So far in 2013 they've only appeared three times here. Not sure if it is cause they have decided to spend more time on the other Tribunal forum.

?r

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Probably automated. I dunno, have heard people who petitioned enough and got a RED to come by the forums.

So far in 2013 they've only appeared three times here. Not sure if it is cause they have decided to spend more time on the other Tribunal forum.

It's worth a try though.. trying to improve!

theurbanraptor

01-10-2013

You obviously didn't read what I wrote in your last post...

Game 1:
fagz
Not cool.

Game 2:
you cussed

Game 3:
Master Yi [00:12:57] k **** it
cussed again

Game 4:
Talon [00:13:13] HOly ****
Cussing

Talon [00:18:33] to bad we have the most worthless adc
insulting your teammate

Game5:
Master Yi [All] [00:07:55] Muther ****ing level up
cussing again.

You obviously aren't trying hard enough to correct your negative and profane behavior. Work harder at it because eventually it will lead to a permaban.

theurbanraptor

01-10-2013

now with what i just wrote, how are you confused? Are you unsure about using the word F A G Z? How about cursing? What about insulting your teammates? Seems pretty self explanatory that you shouldn't act like that in game.

?r

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanraptor View Post
now with what i just wrote, how are you confused? Are you unsure about using the word F A G Z? How about cursing? What about insulting your teammates? Seems pretty self explanatory that you shouldn't act like that in game.
Oh you again, Using ''fcking'' as an adverb / adjective isn't cursing. Just to learn you something.

''Fagz'' was pointed to my cousins watching my game. I even explained it in my post. as PROOF: read my first line of the game1 ''Uh Uh ik ben Tim...'' Tim = name of my cousin. Cant make it more obvious
No1 even said anything strange to me, there was no reason for anyone to curse.

Insulting your teammates? i hardly do sorry. Check it again perhaps?

and if you get banned by saying ''****ing level up'' because you lost a 1v1 toplane-battle and he survived the ignite by leveling up. Or randomly saying ''h0ly sh~t'' i am sorry mate, but that will probably not be the reason