Gorath, The Isle Shade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixGan

01-15-2013

please give some feedback!

PhoenixGan

01-15-2013

Bump

PhoenixGan

01-16-2013

bump

smurfeater25

01-16-2013

This guy looks like a lot of fun (I had a similar idea with a support that turned into an AD assassin, and an AP/AD caster that worked more like Nidalee) I would say make his ult a perm transformation and slightly nerf the bonus stats (unless the temp is a key part of the champion) overall I think he would be a perfect solo top to put a hurt on that Jax! nice work (Ill draw up some art if you're interested) overall nicely done

PhoenixGan

01-16-2013

I would greatly appreciate if you would draw some art! And as for his ult, I felt like a permanent transformation into an all powerful being of shadow just doesn't fit too well. If he stays a shade for too long, the shadows consume him, and make him a husk. Just a little detail, but thanks for the suggestion!

Ryu10

01-16-2013

only a couple things to say really...passive is fine..leave it at that its good...the burn might piss some people off looking at it form an in game perspective..it probably burns more than brands passive...and that doesn't make sense..
to be honest the whole tendrils by itself was pretty good already..id say bring the passives percent down but add a little more damage to the tendrils..
q is fine as is...
w is alright..I am questioning the armor and magic resist amount..it might not seem like a lot but 25 extra armor and magic resist is already pretty impressive..should tone down ratio to .2%
If you plan on making the invisibility last for up to 10 seconds you should really reduce the amount of extra damage they take from moves when you get out of it..i would say for AP 20% and for ad 24% talon's is only 15% after all..and we all know how much he can hurt...the human form of E is just fine

and your ult seems okay to me..once again you might wanna tone down the amount of AP you get from it...i understand its only for the magic resist and armor..but 120 should suffice if thats the case since it goes off every 100...

-this is my opinion...and how i see him being a fair champ, our opinions may differ-

Ryu10

01-16-2013

oh also..might wanna put the beginning extra armor and magic resist in shade form down 10 at max...would make him seem more fair...and i understand to you it might seem good now but from my experience (which may not be years worth), 75 is a lot of magic resist and armor..

-This is just my opinion, our opinions may differ-

Tolemak1985

01-17-2013

Over all, what I see is a rough champion, as all the others here in the forms, this one is coming together and just needs some fine tuning. There is nothing I can say that these guys have not already addressed.

Personal note: I love the lore and over all concept. Great job.

PhoenixGan

01-17-2013

bump

PhoenixGan

01-18-2013

bump