Playing normal TT is almost unbearable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylailene

01-12-2013

I love twisted treeline, especially after the shadow isle update

However...

It is literally singed/darius every single game. So my question is why is there not a draft mode on here? We shouldn't forced to play ranked in order to make this map feel actually balanced...

I know that you are concerned about que times, but I feel like most TT players would rather use draft more to blind pick anyway.

On a completely unrelated note, looking for 1 person to play ranked TT with

DarkenDragon

01-12-2013

if you knew that singed and darius was in every game, wouldnt that mean you have the upper hand in that now you can devise a new strategy to play specifically against them and counter build and counter pick them each time?

or are you just saying you just dont know how to counter them at all

Sylailene

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkenDragon View Post
if you knew that singed and darius was in every game, wouldnt that mean you have the upper hand in that now you can devise a new strategy to play specifically against them and counter build and counter pick them each time?

or are you just saying you just dont know how to counter them at all
I'm just saying its near impossible to counter build them, and I don't want to sit around playing teemo/kayle all day

Also it wouldn't give me the upper hand because you can do nearly the same exact thing every game as darius/singed and it be fine

Lachrimae

01-12-2013

Completely unrelated, huh? heh

But yeah, when I play blind, I feel like I have to play someone who can counter singed, at the very least.

By effect, the lack of draft mode restricts gameplay. Sure I can counter, but you just can't counter these "op champs" with some characters.

Henry Plainview

01-12-2013

I haven't had a Singed or Darius in my games in the past 15 games (except for the one time I was playing Singed). It's weird...

WillWW

01-12-2013

Played against a darius a second ago as karma, poor guy couldn't handle her.

Sir Fuzzy

01-13-2013

The fact of the matter is, it's boring to play against the same champs every game. Who cares if you can beat them or not? Adjusting strats and gameplay to meet new challenges is what makes the game fun.
Give us normal draft mode!!

Dyshana

01-13-2013

I actually haven't seen much of Singed lately. Darius and Teemo, however, are still in about 90% of the games I play. Wukong has started to become popular as well it seems. A lot of people still don't know how strong he can be (and was in old TT).

TheBossmanOfTheQ

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
Played against a darius a second ago as karma, poor guy couldn't handle her.
Darius players on average have a hard time understanding anything past hitting qwer to get a kill.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossmanOfTheQ View Post
Darius players on average have a hard time understanding anything past hitting qwer to get a kill.
made me chuckle hehehe