[red]help my spare account was hacked and $200 was spent on it please riot help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinAscendant

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Vayne View Post
a.the security key is easily visable,, type 1-9 on the keypad until the corect ccv appears in the dropdown box..
b. Maybe you will get a girlfriend
c. you probably live in ur grandparents basement @ 30yrs old
d. Bank account has already been spoken to , cannot do anything until riot takes it away from "pending"
.... Have you never used a computer before?

You realize that dropdown box only appears on YOUR computer, right? Because it's saved on YOUR hard drive?

As for D, of course Riot's going to tell you the charge doesn't exist if it's still pending, because it DOESN'T. And the bank will be more than happy to revert the charges once they become real charges.

And really? Insulting the people who try to help you? No wonder you haven't gotten any help, you're a jerkwad.

xenrail

01-17-2013

if they charged it using paypal info saved on your account i understand. otherwise the "thief" needs your cvs # to charge your cc, which is hard to obtain unless he brute forced it -- which seems like a waste of time and resources if he/she was out to fool around.

Simulacra

01-17-2013

You spent 200 dollars that belonged to your parents. You got caught by them. Now you're lying to get it back. Or you didn't spend anything and think you'll make quick cash if you whine enough. Doesn't look like either are working out for you.

Timdoozy

01-17-2013

Okay this is obviously a terrible lie because riot has probably the best support out of any game I've ever played. If riot would see a change in IP in your account login when you submitted the ticket they would've instantly noticed and helped you. It's just 200$ get a job dude if you can't afford that.

+ I looked at his lolking and his mastery and rune pages have some interesting patterns on them.

Runepages: "Watch it I have your credit card." Masteries: "I know where you live 6320 Wailes Ave Norfolk Virginia, by the time you read this I will be able to watch your every move, anything stupid and you will regret your decisions. "

Jorrd

01-17-2013

/popcorn.

But seriously, even if he is lying, you (Timdoozy) shouldn't post his address here. It's no longer on lolking as far as I can tell.

turneh

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Vayne View Post
a.the security key is easily visable,, type 1-9 on the keypad until the corect ccv appears in the dropdown box.. "

this kid clearly has a good understanding of technology!

Typo Whip

01-17-2013

call the ****in' bank and cancel your credit card account, ****ing moron simple ****. If you're dumb enough to get hacked its your own fault. ****. Get a ****ing job and pay your parents back simple.

?? ???

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I'm coming for you, run