Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[red]help my spare account was hacked and $200 was spent on it please riot help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So Vayne

01-14-2013

Bump because i STILL do not have an answer.

So Vayne

01-14-2013

Riot now you tell me via automated response you cannot verify the information provided?

IS THIS A JOKE? MY IP DOESNT CHANGE>>NEITHER DOES MY LOCATION>> LOOK UP THE IPS USED.. im going to just have to use chargeback on the card apparently

So Vayne

01-14-2013

still no answer

So Vayne

01-17-2013

now theyre trying to say the transaction never took place!

SinAscendant

01-17-2013

If you're too stupid to immediately contact your bank and tell them to stop the transaction, then it's mostly your fault.

Why don't you post #1: a screencap of the transaction from inside League, #2: a screencap of the transaction (with bank numbers and names blacked out of course) from the bank website, and #3: Some sort of proof that you didn't do it yourself and are just now realizing "**** my parents will be pissed".

Otherwise, stop posting this ****. You've already been told by a Riot employee that this thread will get you nothing.

So Vayne

01-17-2013

I will get the bank screenshots from them.. well put.... and i havent spoke to one riot employee flamer.. the wrenchmen ARENT riot employees.

TTUNE

01-17-2013

Quote:
SinAscendant:
If you're too stupid to immediately contact your bank and tell them to stop the transaction, then it's mostly your fault.

this

SinAscendant

01-17-2013

Okay, let me rephrase that. A FORUM MOD told you the forums can't help.

And don't say you haven't talked to any riot employees, especially since you already said they told you the payment never happened.

Also, I'm not flaming. I'm the only one to have posted here at all, and I posted something trying to explain to you what you're doing wrong. Helping =/= flaming, even if I'm not quite polite about it.

Cliftonix

01-17-2013

Quote:
So Vayne:
Well isnt it just lovely how riot saves credit card information in there so if anyone else gets onto your account all they have to do is click purchase and the card infos all there?

I DO NOT WANT THAT 200$ THAT THE HACKER SPENT AND NEED MY PARENTS MONEY BACK BEFORE I AM KICKED OUT./homeless!. PLEASE RIOT RED HELP
The account name is whitewasp2 summoner name is hauntling..

riot ive sent multiple requests/emails with no response please help.

its very obvious to see which IP doesnt belong. i do not use proxys or anything and my IP shouldnt change.. im from norfolk VA

a.) they require a security key from the card to verify.
b.) maybe this will teach your parents you need to re-think issues in life
c.) i hope they kick you out...
d.) BANK ACCOUNTS > riot....jesus kid, tell your parents what happened before you cry on the internet.

So Vayne

01-17-2013

a.the security key is easily visable,, type 1-9 on the keypad until the corect ccv appears in the dropdown box..
b. Maybe you will get a girlfriend
c. you probably live in ur grandparents basement @ 30yrs old
d. Bank account has already been spoken to , cannot do anything until riot takes it away from "pending"