[red]help my spare account was hacked and $200 was spent on it please riot help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So Vayne

01-12-2013

Well isnt it just lovely how riot saves credit card information in there so if anyone else gets onto your account all they have to do is click purchase and the card infos all there?

I DO NOT WANT THAT 200$ THAT THE HACKER SPENT AND NEED MY PARENTS MONEY BACK BEFORE I AM KICKED OUT./homeless!. PLEASE RIOT RED HELP
The account name is whitewasp2 summoner name is hauntling..

riot ive sent multiple requests/emails with no response please help.

its very obvious to see which IP doesnt belong. i do not use proxys or anything and my IP shouldnt change.. im from norfolk VA

So Vayne

01-12-2013

And he also left me a friendly msg on my runes/masteries.. @lyte i hope u pull that fat banhammer out of urs and never let this troll return to league..

So Vayne

01-12-2013

Still no fix/ reply.. its now 10pm est... i expect this to be resolved tommorow or monday at the latest yeah?

So Vayne

01-12-2013

keep this on top help me bump this people just imagine if you was in my shoes..

So Vayne

01-13-2013

still no response?????

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

01-13-2013

For any account related issues you need to contact riot directly here https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

So Vayne

01-13-2013

ive sent 3 requests there.. still no answer and im still out $200,, and i cannot access my account AND he trolled some ranked games on my account..

So Vayne

01-13-2013

well hes played like a **** ton of games now... still constantly on my acccount

What i love is how this game is able to be played 7 days a week and your moneys able to be spent 7 days a week.. but customer service seems like its limited to maybe 3 days a week? If even that...

Terrible business ethic and i think i will be reporting this to the BBB if i dont have an answer soon..

So Vayne

01-13-2013

also it looks like some of this kids friends must be yami chaos and green grown.. seeing how in games these are the repeat names..... imo they are probably hackers as well and need to be looked at..

So Vayne

01-14-2013

STILL no fix..ive gave them my ip and all the info theyve asked for.. yet still dont have my money back..