Hacker: ur jv im varsity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Werevark

01-12-2013

Hello everyone. I'm here to tell you about my experience with a legitimate threat to Riot Games, League of Legends, and the Community at large. He is a player whose tag is 'ur jv im varsity'. I joined at around 5:50pm~ Eastern Time Zone, and early in chat, this character asks in all chat: 'Want some lag?' Shortly thereafter, everyone in the game suffered from mass disconnects and lag. We never stayed fully connected for more than a minute, and some people never came back at all. After a 43 minute grind, we wound up mass pushing mid with attack speed and banners of command for the win.

This guy is a massive threat to the Riot, League of Legends, and the Community. He destroyed Riot's servers to the point where 10 people could hardly connect. What else could he do given more time and practice? Ban his IP address, and follow every course of action possible to wreck this guy's day. I'm fine with ragers and screamers and children in the game, but this is something that threatens to destabilize the game I love. Please, let's get some wrath of Morello, Phreak, and Tryndamere shaped gods all up in here. Thank you for reading.

ur jv im varsity

01-14-2013

Riot Doesnt Care About Black People

Werevark

01-14-2013

^