Abuse of the reporting system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
yes i'm sure you are, you're simply one of those loser ****s that gets off pressing punish on all the cases in order to get back at the world, prolly molested by daddy and bullied in school
You having fun flexing your e-muscles? Look like you wasn't loved enough.

Filthy Meadows

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You having fun flexing your e-muscles? Look like you wasn't loved enough.
you mean in the same way you spam the tribunal with punish votes? this is the behavior of someone with no control over their own life

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
you mean in the same way you spam the tribunal with punish votes? this is the behavior of someone with no control over their own life
Oh it is? Didn't know you was a therapist. Let me give it a go.

Your behavior shows you use to having you way with mommy and daddy, sorry it don't work that way in the real world.

Filthy Meadows

01-12-2013

Quote:
Oh it is? Didn't know you was a therapist. Let me give it a go.

Your behavior shows you use to having you way with mommy and daddy, sorry it don't work that way in the real world.
my behavior shows i get what i want whether it's because i earn it, or i make myself earn it, my education costs alone were more than you'd see your entire life, and i paid for every cent of it with the money i earned from hard work and dedication

Shiister

01-12-2013

Quote:
my behavior shows i get what i want whether it's because i earn it, or i make myself earn it, my education costs alone were more than you'd see your entire life, and i paid for every cent of it with the money i earned from hard work and dedication
Haha, and look at you now. Putting that education to good use flexing them e-muscles huh?

Filthy Meadows

01-12-2013

Quote:
Haha, and look at you now. Putting that education to good use flexing them e-muscles huh?
yep, just got out of school and i get to put betafags like you in their place

Shiister

01-12-2013

Quote:
yep, just got out of school and i get to put betafags like you in their place
If in their place on their sides on the ground laughing, yes you did. Might want to take a nap, you sound cwanky.

Filthy Meadows

01-12-2013

Quote:
If in their place on their sides on the ground laughing, yes you did. Might want to take a nap, you sound cwanky.
you can say you're laughing all you want but we all know you're a fat pizzaface crying about your lonely life

Desperado Dave

01-12-2013

all I can say is I wanted a reasonable conversation about the banning system and discussion about justification behind the bans. While I received some well thought out posts this flame war between filthy and other posters seems more ban worthy than my report card... Honestly, typing about your education costs, completely irrelevant to the original post keep it related please.

Desperado Dave

01-12-2013

Quote:
Men don't make excuses. They reflect on what they did wrong and improve to make sure it never happen.
Shiister, I take it by this response you believe that something in my language was inappropriate, mind quoting please?