Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My ping is making me go insane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

David12596

02-01-2013

My ping has been 90-120 for a very long time now (since i started playing). Then yesterday my ping has gone up to 200-600 the whole day and this is still happening today. I am fine in every other game, so I don't know what is causing this.

Kage027

02-03-2013

Still happening... :,(

Kage027

02-05-2013

Bump

Kage027

02-05-2013

Bump

Kage027

02-06-2013

So no one has any idea? about anything?

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

Bump

Heather Sweet

02-06-2013

This is happening to me for like a month either. I've been playing this game for two years and half, and my ping was always 200, no lag at all, but now everytime I get into a game my ping goes to 900 for like 5 seconds, sometimes I get random dc...

Kage027

02-06-2013

yea i have been playing for just as long, my ping was always a constant 100ish ms with now spikes. now it is constant 130 with spike up to anywhere from 200ms-750ms every 30 seconds

big jello

02-06-2013

My f12 key is stuck.. this key is used to take screen shots. I cant unbind it and its making my game lag really bad. So yes your not alone.

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

Bump