Champion... TOURNAMENT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dead Potato

01-26-2013

Wa-wa-Welcome! Ladies and gentlemen of Valoram! I, am Xavier Crindin! An event host from the great city of Piltover! A new tournament will be hosted this month on no other, than the fields of justice themselves! Proving Grounds to be more specific.
Here,are,the, ruuulllleess.....
RULE ONE! Each champion must pick 1 battle buddy! Another champion to fight along side with them! The battle buddy must AGREE to be their partner!
RULE TWO! Purposefully throwing the matches will be a permanent DISQUALIFICATIONNN!!! Plus it's bad for show-biz. Hurt my ratings and I hurt you.
RULE THREE! Every champion must play! If they refuse, then they will accept an immediate loss against the team they were supposed to face.
Please be patient for an upcoming date.
Xavier, OUT!

((Due to the RP forums dying, people have been getting creative. The Ask Viktor youtube event? GENIOUS! This is my idea of an ingame EVENT! While ingame, the teammates will talk to one another (((((all in rp ))))) and try to win. It gives an audience, excitement, and even may start new relationships or something. :P just leave a reply on your opinion about this. I'm afriad that this might get flamed Q.Q ))

Ask Yorick Mori

01-26-2013

((Say h'wut?! Wait, so this is an in-game 2v2 thing?))

A Dead Potato

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Yorick View Post
((Say h'wut?! Wait, so this is an in-game 2v2 thing?))
((essentially, thats the idea. hope it works out. Would you think this a sa good or bad idea? :L ))

Ásk Ryze

01-26-2013

(Sounds fun :P Good thing Ryze is cheap....)
(What happens when Thresh or Vi get picked, though? >_< Expensive champs are expensive.

Dear Morgana

01-26-2013

((I'll be happy to play, as soon as it lets me login...how do we do this?))

Ask Yorick Mori

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
((essentially, thats the idea. hope it works out. Would you think this a sa good or bad idea? :L ))
((sounds like a good idea, just seems hard to accomplish. Ill take part in it.))

A Dead Potato

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((I'll be happy to play, as soon as it lets me login...how do we do this?))
((Its not today, but the idea was that it lasts for a few days. a few matches a day. 2v2 on proving grounds once everyone is clear with the tourney.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
(Sounds fun :P Good thing Ryze is cheap....)
(What happens when Thresh or Vi get picked, though? >_< Expensive champs are expensive.
((Hey look! the first flaw well.... uh..... they dont have to use the RP smurfs. they can use mains for the battles but have to remain in character? Like, yeah ryze is super cheap andd you could easily just play on your smurf, but if, like, Fizz wants to fight, and Ask Fizz doesnt have fizz, or yorick doesnt have yorick, then they can use their mains to use them. if they don t have them at all, they could be scheduled last in the tourney listings if they decided that the'll save IP for the champion.))

Ask Trollyguy

01-27-2013

(gosh darnit! i wanna join but i got to go to my grandma's house soon. :P)

makmix

01-27-2013

((so wait...... are you gona records these cause if you are..... then your a genius in your own right))

Dear Pppy

01-27-2013

{{ I think this might be a good way for me to get more involved~ Count me in! Too bad I don't have a skin on Dear Poppy though ;_;

So uh... what rules, if any, are there regarding runes and masteries? }}