Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Custom Game Minutes Reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raz al Ghul

01-12-2013

Can we get a timer on this like we have for win of the day? It seems entirely inconsistent in how it resets. I feel like it is not connected to your win of the day counter, as I just obtained win of the day, then played a custom game, only to find I earned 1 IP (from the 1 minute remaining on previous day) despite my end game lobby screen from win of the day stating I had 150 minutes (or 120, however many it is per day). There just isn't a way to tell without playing a match to determine if the minutes have been reset. Perhaps a second timer could be put into the profile as they don't appear to be linked to win of the day's timer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ODEN SO HOT

04-04-2013

bump because needed.