Best champ to carry a game with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GLaD0S

01-26-2013

Lux, But if I'm just mad because I've been doing badly, I play LeBlanc and pretend my entire team sucks when we lose even though I'm fed.

GurkenMAN

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow647 View Post
My two best champions that I turn to when I'm on a losing streak or just wanna get a surefire win are Talon and Xerath, both solomid. Here's why:

Talon, amazing in solo que. With the new tiamat active and heal and the tiamat passive itself and black cleaver have increased his S3 viability. In addition to his viability, he is just all around fun to play, you can burst down almost anyone you feel like (just be prepared to die should you dive through enemy lines to destroy the ADC, which I do all the time) and you can melt teams down to around 1/2 health with your AoE burst and then can just wait around stealthed until you decide it's safe to go back in and try to pick up some stragglers. Just remember to roam around during laning phase and destroy that bot lane, it'll help your teammies do far better in the end. Also, you might not want to play Talon if your top lane is AD, makes lategame that much harder due to enemy itemization.

Xerath, stand behind your minions (allied champions) and fire from afar. Build CDR AP and blast as many enemies as you can before your meatshields die out, then simply back up. Maxed out Cdr puts his snipe skill on a 3 second cooldown and his ult on a 40 second. Mejais is viable on him due to never being in harms way. However, if your team is so scrubby that they don't even group up for teamfights, then you are screwed because you heavily rely on distance fighting utilizing meatshields. *Requires some aiming and prediction skills and a "stand back and play safe" mindset*
Id say riven. Often had games when i got fed top thanks to stupid enemy or jungler and then killing everything while roaming. double/triplekills rolling in and walking out with 50% hp.
Sad thing is that smart guys buy armor against her, but many ppl arent thaaat smart^^

RayDrazon

01-26-2013

I know Im being biased but I love Anivia.

zaldrex

01-26-2013

yi, without a doubt. give him 2 kills and a little split push farming mid game and its over.

RayDrazon

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaldrex View Post
yi, without a doubt. give him 2 kills and a little split push farming mid game and its over.
He's so squishy. Hit him with a hard stun and he's done for unless his team is there to save him.

XMoulinRougeX

01-26-2013

Miss fortune's ult can single handedly change a fight when she gets black cleaver. It's enough to reduce everyone's hp from 100-50 when you build her right.

Cimis

01-29-2013

Bump!