k played last game and everytime a nid threw a spear it hit regardless of where

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoTNeedleS

01-12-2013

run anywhere always hits... so what kinda hacks are out there... let the world know so you can find out haw bad the hacks go... hopefully it doesnt help the ranks... also up'n dmg on attacks or openin all abilitys.. hopefully its not bad cuz that will ruin the game 8( been there found it but never play like that... just know it... joy.. yet kills games that i want to play... gl

PoTNeedleS

01-12-2013

i will be lookin, and when i find em im postin them in the server unless you have another place i should so you can ban there ips... ive been a comp fixer/gamer for a long time and ppl find me very wowed when they see that i can find this **** out... so.. let others know so they can stop ppl instead of just the reportin everyone, since alota ppl do that cuz they keep gettin rapped without learnin to help the team they are with... lotta that lol, but i never blame untill i know by the end of a game that ppl dont just quit while complainin the whole way lol

McFace

01-12-2013

.......wat?

Vizzlepeez

01-12-2013

For her auto attacks she throws spears, could that be what u saw? Lol

KnightxSScarlett

01-12-2013

My name is Indiana Jones. When a boulder is chasing me, and it can only follow one path, I continue along that path. I do not go to the left or the right, because escaping a boulder too soon would be extremely boring.

TeknoWizard

01-12-2013

Don't take what I say as fact, but I'm fairly sure the actual hitbox for the spear is a bit bigger than the animation. So yeah, it can look like it missed and still hit you.

adc

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Don't take what I say as fact, but I'm fairly sure the actual hitbox for the spear is a bit bigger than the animation. So yeah, it can look like it missed and still hit you.
Actually, hit boxes are done on a 2D plane. I saw a great example of it - basically, the shadows of a hero (and the shadow of a projectile) are better estimations of where you'll hit the player.