Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What would happen if..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naezma

01-12-2013

Lee Sin had his shield with Lux's shield stacking with Janna's shield stacking with Lulu's shield stacking with 1 hp Karma's shield stacking with 5x Locket of the Iron Solari.

If someone calculates this with a AP build on each character I'll give them nothing but the amazing giant health shield result of this.

shadowehawke

01-12-2013

Sure it would be funny, but this is not the right thread for it :/

Zenmetsu Saseru

01-12-2013

The Locket wont stack, so that kills some of your fun.

But I'll run with some of this anyway:

Assuming all five champions have 700 AP and Karma has her max AP from her passive, plus the unique active, it adds up to 4314. Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong.

Firellius

01-13-2013

Quote:
Zenmetsu Saseru:
The Locket wont stack, so that kills some of your fun.

But I'll run with some of this anyway:

Assuming all five champions have 700 AP and Karma has her max AP from her passive, plus the unique active, it adds up to 4314. Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong.

Basically the effect of a Kayle ult.

Zenmetsu Saseru

01-13-2013

Save for that Intervention lasts for 3 seconds and the total shield time is 5 seconds and that stats effect damage to the shield.