Where my Leonie? (fun game...) [Feauturing Leona the Radiant Dawn]

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleKingCrazy

04-24-2013

I've thought about this game about game since then... and I thought by then "what if I could find the game where someone finds their favorite champ?" In this fun forum game, captain PurpleKingCrazy goes in search for Leona on Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, the Crystal Scar, Proving Grounds, and the Frozen Abyss, in search for his lost female avatar. PurpleKingCrazy lost this champ a few days ago and begin his search to finding her again.

Here are the rules:

~You can NOT find Leonie too early (try to make it very fun for other players, and not trry to ruin the game.)
~You can give special hints or directions for PurpleKingCrazy, he will either trust you or not.
~You can also trick him out of the ordinary if he trusts you very well. You can have other champions try and gank him... BUT he will NOT be killed!
~PurpleKingCrazy CAN be approaching or even VERY near Leona... She will not be tagged on until every 5 pages (50 posts). It will not reset UNTIL Leona is found. (eg. post 53 Leona is found, she will not be found until 103... etc.
~You CANNOT kill Leona or mark her for death. Leona is his treasure and other champions are trying to gank and trick PurpleKingCrazy. Other creatures do not kill, and Leona is furthermore invincible as well as PurpleKingCrazy.
~Some champions are allies to PurpleKingCrazy and will trust him along the way.
~Other summoners can join the fray! But this can be only limited to PurpleKingCrazy's imagination! Watch out!
~PurpleKingCrazy can start and roam on different maps. Or... you can teleport him to different maps, in search of Leona. However, The Proving Grounds AND Frozen Abyss control on the same map and WILL not be separated, although the lore tells you otherwise. (The two bridges make Leona easily found, so I thought I put this rule in just in case.)
~PurpleKingCrazy's Teleportation ability can be used every 5 posts. His teleport ability will sen him to any place WITHOUT the use of creeps. You can even teleport him out of the fog of war.
~PurpleKingCrazy Flash is can be used every 3 posts. He uses it only to dodge attacks or escape. Teleport and flash are on cooldown after use.
~The OBVIOUS phrase of the game for PurpleKingCrazy is: "Where is my Leonie?" and "Have you seen my Leonie?"
~And... Have fun tricking PurpleKingCrazy! :}

Locations:

Summoner's Rift:
~ Viegar Wizard Jungle (Purple Side Red Jungle)
~ Blitzcrank Golem Jungle (Purple Side Blue Jungle)
~ Elder Wizard Jungle (Blue Side Red Jungle)
~ Rock Golem Jungle (Blue Side Blue Jungle)
~ Baron Nashor, at Veigar Wizard Jungle.
~ Dragon, at Elder Wizard Jungle

Crystal Scar:
~ Windmill Guardian
~ Quarry Guardian
~ Refinery Guardian
~ Drill Guardian
~ Boneyard Guardian
~ The Seal

Twisted TreeLine
~ Blue Jungle
~ Purple Jungle
~ Vilemaw, Guardian of Spiders

Proving Grounds/Howling abyss
~ Frost Seeker, Blue Side, Howling Abyss
~ Tech Seeker, Purple Side, Howling Abyss
~ Bob Seeker, Blue Side, Proving Grounds
~ Night Seeker, Purple Side, Proving Grounds
(Note: Apparently they connect:Bob Seekers lives with Tech Seeker, and Night Seeker lives with Frost Seeker. Map Loops! Watch out!)

PurpleKingCrazy walks around Summoner's Rift one day, and he had lost his Leonie... He goes out of the stroll in the jungle and asks the golem, "Have you seen my Leonie?"

SephirothWontDie

04-24-2013

The golem stands firm and looks down at the puny summoner. A sound like stones grinding begins loudly as the golem speaks, "I saw no one, though I did see the moon pass by not long ago. Perhaps she can give you answers." The golem suddenly evened out his gaze and remained motionless from then on.

PurpleKingCrazy

04-24-2013

"The Moon?" PurpleKingCrazy replied. Suddenly he hears Diana's footsteps and suddenly hears 4 others coming to steal him... A FIVE PLAYER GANK? PurpleKingCrazy blows up... but he lands on the red jungle instead... asking the elder Wizard the same question.

You got it, man!

Triumph Forks1

04-24-2013

The elder Wizard looks very nervous when he hears the question. "Em, I d-d-didn't see Leona *cough* but I think she went over there. He points to the location of Baron. "A little furry creature will be waiting for you. I think he knows where Leona went.... Hehehehehe...."

PurpleKingCrazy

04-24-2013

PurpleKingCrazy did not Trust the Elder Wizard. Instead of going to baron, PurpleKingCrazy suddenly walks to dragon to ask for some gold. Apparently, the dragon is sleeping and is very grumpy. However, PurpleKingCrazy gazed upon a person behind the dragon with gold eyes... LEONIE!! However, a wild Nautilus appears and knocks out PurpleKingCrazy. Now unconscious for a while, PurpleKingCrazy wakes up, seeing nothing behind the dragon, and now the dragon is wide awake...

PurpleKingCrazy asks the dragon. "Where is my Leonie?"

SephirothWontDie

04-24-2013

The dragon ponders the question and roars at PurpleKingCrazy. Unfortunately, the dragon does not speak English. Just then, Shyvana begins running down the river behind him. Perhaps she can speak dragon.

PurpleKingCrazy

04-24-2013

PurpleKingcrazy suggests Shyvana to ask the dragon where Leona went. The Dragon says to find her in the Institute of War. Unfortunately for him, he already passed down Summoner's Rift in search for Leona. Sorry Dragon, cannot take suggestions.

PurpleKingCrazy heads over to Baron...

Torchlight

04-24-2013

Baron gives a thoughtful nod in the direction of where he last saw Leona, in the direction of the second purple mid turret. His drool dropped and a Teemo ran away, pooping mushrooms with each step

jis33785

04-24-2013

Baron says "I do not know anyone named Leonie, I just spat at a puny teemo. A woman in gold armor was holding his hand. After teemo has died, she recalled in that brush over there.

EDIT:Shen'd

VG Goliath

04-24-2013

Out of nowhere Nasus reappears and slays Baron Nashor preventing anymore insight as to the whereabouts of Leonie. In this moment of loss PurpleKingCrazy spots a low health Diana, maybe he can get some info outta her....

12345 ... 6