Panzercrank,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apex of Macabre

01-11-2013

[CENTER]Lore
Deep within the confines of Viktor's laboratory, the shell of a behemoth lay motionless and empty of any life. The chest of this mechanical monster was sloped, large, and perfectly symmetrical along with it's waist that attached to trapezoid shaped tank treads on each side. It's head was half covered by a large sloped metal collar that strutted up from the torso (Like a bomb suit's collar) and had red lights that lined the bottom of it's neck to illuminate the empty single centered mechanical eye of this mastodon. It's sleek design was only matched by the arsenal that was integrated into it, among this was a large rocket launching like mechanism on it's back, along with a missile salvo like right arm that bent forward and showed nine rockets lined in rows in the salvos. It's left arm however was still being completed by this mammoth's creator, Viktor. The left arm that now comprised a red luminescent like glow within the bulky wrist and what appeared to be a hole in the palm that would funnel the material that glowed inside.

A few adjustments, wire connections and circuit checks and it was complete and a panel on it was shut as Viktor would then walk to a console to the side of his newest creation and flip a large switch. The one eye of the beast began to glow a bright red as it's limbs lifted up with a smooth mechanical grind. It looked upon Viktor with an emptiness that would be seen by others as terrifying, but to Viktor, he saw a child, a fresh mind to teach. He would use the same methods he did to teach Blitzcrank, but this time he would instill his ideals that he had developed from being wronged in the past to shape this robots mind. This machine would succeed all his previous creations, and he deemed it, "Panzercrank".[/CENTER]

Passive: Sloped Armour/Deflects any physical pulls or grabs

Q: Super Ionized Lightning Caster/ Fires red lightning from left hand that stuns and damages a single enemy.
W: Missile Salvo Launch/ Launches a barrage of missiles to a specified zone and slows enemies.
E: Iron Treads/Panzercrank bursts forward and knocks enemies and minions out of his way while dealing damage to them.
R: High Caliber Hextech Missile/ The missile on Panzercrank's back is fired and once it hits the desired champion, that champion's armor is reduced significantly for a duration of 5 seconds.

Just on a side note, I know the chances of this actually becoming a champion is slim to none, but we are really in need of some new Zaun Champions.

Apex of Macabre

01-16-2013

Bump

The5lacker

01-16-2013

I like this champion! Heck, I like it so much, I already made it! A week ago!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2985992