You cant carry your team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aefre View Post
i did mention there are few games where i didnt do well...we all have games like that.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21090971#history

I've had a large amount of CS or a good KDR (or both) in all my games - even the losing ones.

You have a terrible score or a terrible amount of CS (or both) in a good majority of your games.

5 Aces High

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Why should you carry? This isn't a game that you can effectively 1v5. What happened to teamwork?
As jungle Xin, I have to admit sometimes my teams are noob cause they run away when im tanking the damage during a teamfight we could win if they targeted

EdgeSanity

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportOrWillAFK View Post
Everyone believes they are immaculate. You are ALWAYS in the right place, helping out? Then you should be able to carry.

If you can't, then you are not as capable as you think you are. I watched Chaox carry multiple times, from every role. Now, obviously you're not Chaox, but the fact that he is able to proves it can be done.

Perhaps you're better than your ELO, or maybe you're not. Improve your own gameplay until you get to the point where you can carry.
So Lebron wasn't good cuz he couldn't carry the Cavs to a title? Nah man, there's only so much you can do when you're 1/5 of the team.